Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Cute Bunny Art?

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
    • Napoleon
      Participant
      31 posts Send Private Message

Just wondering if there are any artists here that sketch/draw their buns? Or anything else, really.

Small doodle I did today in SketchBook Pro. Post artwork here! 

I say “bunny munch munch” when I see Napple eating hay

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
        Participant
        2517 posts Send Private Message

It’s inspired by my bunny on the ears…

“Conejo de los Muertos” – acrylic on canvas panel

• Napoleon
          Participant

Cute! Very creative, too.

• LoveChaCha
            Participant
            6634 posts Send Private Message

Napoleon.. can you draw my bunny? :3 (There are pics in the ‘introduce your rabbits’ thread of her) She is the most disapproving rabbit..

*squeal*

• Napoleon
              Participant

Haha, are you sure you just want my dinky little doodle? But anyway, sure. I probably can’t start on it till tomorrow, but is there anything you want me to include in it? Little things, like expression, hay, a toy, a phrase, or her name?

• LoveChaCha
                Participant

Haha, sure that is fine

I’ll send you some pix via private message on here

• LittlePuffyTail
                  18092 posts Send Private Message

Do one of mine too! Adorable! I love it.

DigMeNow -Very cute and unique. Love how you signed your “R”!

• Silly Sungura
                    Participant
                    451 posts Send Private Message

I’ve maybe got some potential at drawing, but haven’t drawn any pics of Hodari yet. It’s been on my mind a lot lately, though, and I’m probably going to order myself some better pencils and a sketchbook for my birthday.

My aunt did this pic of Hodari for me a month or two ago: 

I

I told her something about Hodari being magical, etc., so she painted her in funky colors.

• Kate Monster
                      Participant
                      550 posts Send Private Message

Those are all really neat! I have exactly zero drawing ability, so I really admire those people who can draw/paint/etc
                        Napoleon, I say ‘munch munch bunny/bunnies’ to mine when I see them eating hay or long veggies.

• Napoleon
                        Participant

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 07/23/2011 04:26 AM
                          Do one of mine too! Adorable! I love it.

DigMeNow -Very cute and unique. Love how you signed your “R”!

Haha, sure. Send me some pics or specifics via PM.

Silly Sungura – What kind of medium was used? Very interesting! It kinda looks like a bunny dream 

• Silly Sungura
                          Participant
                          451 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Napoleon on 07/23/2011 10:51 AM

Silly Sungura – What kind of medium was used? Very interesting! It kinda looks like a bunny dream 

Thank you. She will appreciate the compliment. She used watercolors on watercolor paper. It does look like a bunny dream, doesn’t it?

• Napoleon
                            Participant

Chacha~! For LoveChaCha, if she likes it

Chacha has the cutest demeanor

• peepi&warri
                              Participant
                              238 posts Send Private Message

a doodle inspired by peepi

• Napoleon
                                Participant

D’AWWWWWWWW <3

• LoveChaCha
                                  Participant

*head explodes!*

Thank you Napoleon! I really like it

• Napoleon
                                    Participant

Aww, you’re welcome! I love making little doodles

• Beka27
                                      Participant
                                      16016 posts Send Private Message

Those are so cute! Nice job!

• Zombie-Sue
                                        Participant
                                        875 posts Send Private Message

Aheh, my fiancee and I are working on a comic about a rabbit. ^___^ I’ll post some of the sketch-practice he’s been doing ASAP.

• Napoleon
                                          Participant

I’ve been thinking about doing more webcomics! I want to see!

• LittlePuffyTail

Love Chacha’s expression. Adorable!

Napoleon, your drawings have a children’s book illustration feel to them, I really love them. You should illustrate a story about bunnies!

• Zombie-Sue
                                              Participant
                                              875 posts Send Private Message

Here we go! Rabbit sketch practice!  They aren’t realistic rabbits, just cutesy. x) 

• Kate Monster
                                                Participant

Aww, everyone’s bunny sketches are so cute!

• Napoleon
                                                  Participant

Aww thanks LittlePuffyTail. I’m working on Stormy next!
                                                    And Zombie-Sue! I love your style, it’s so cute!

• LoveChaCha
                                                    Participant

GAHHHH! *head explode*

I agree with LPT!  A story about loafing bunnies with different attitudes…

• Kate Monster
                                                      Participant

My boyfriend were talking about a short film spoof on Planet of the Apes, but Planet of the bunnies obviously. A cartoon would be a bit easier as you wouldn’t need to try and figure out how to make the cast seem large enough, lol. Humans in fruit orchard labor camps and a bunny hierarchy of some kind, hehe. I’m not sure if I could say with a straight face “Get your twitchy nose off me you darn dirty lagomorph!” But it would be funny. And a human kissing a bunny and the bunny telling him he’s just so ugly… hehe. I would totally be happy living on the Planet of the Bunnies.

• LittlePuffyTail

Zombie- I love those little sketches! Cute style.   I like the parascope and binky. I can’t draw at all. I always wished I could.

I’m always looking for simple sketch ideas of bunnies to try to embroider. I’m sort of playing around with my embroidery skills and, of course, most of what I make is bunny-related!

Napoleon- Looking forward to seeing cartoon Stormy!

• Monkeybun
                                                          Participant
                                                          10479 posts Send Private Message

Oooo cutes! I love bunny art

>.>

<.<

Anyone draw tattoo designs by chance?

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                                            Participant

Monkeybun – the guy I’m seeing does sometimes He’s also an artist; usually acrylics. He used to tattoo and designs them occasionally (and is covered in them, of course).

• Monkeybun
                                                              Participant
                                                              10479 posts Send Private Message

Been looking for a good bunny tattoo. Good ones are hard to find! They are all either too cartoony, too icky, or too playboy bunny style lol

• brittbritt
                                                                Participant
                                                                542 posts Send Private Message

I’ve got an ankle tattoo I hate. Maybe I can have it made into a little bunny.

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                                                  Participant

My friend ended up getting a tattoo of the necklace I wear nearly all the time… she beat me to it! The picture is from when it was fresh, so it doesn’t look that great in it, but…

I know a few of you have the necklace too

(I don’t like to tell people it’s from the PETA shop, because they tend to be a bit extremist)

• LoveChaCha
                                                                    Participant

Hahah Peta

I think that is a cute tattoo. Maybe one bunny can be pink, the other blue?

• Ahvo
                                                                      Participant
                                                                      56 posts Send Private Message

Awh man, I love drawing bunnies~ <3 This thread just made me have to doodle a chunky, moulting, scruffy Ponyo doing his little sideways laydown.
                                                                        Oh it’s so great to draw in all different styles. You guys rock. <3

• Tate
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        734 posts Send Private Message

Oh. My. Gosh. Ahvo, will you please do my boys if you have some spare time? That is amazing and adorable.

• angelicvampyre
                                                                          Participant
                                                                          754 posts Send Private Message

I want to get a tat of Rufus but need someone to draw me a cute pic of him otherwise all the tatto artists I have been to have done them really badly!

• NickiM
                                                                            Participant
                                                                            66 posts Send Private Message

Napolean I just wanted to say I love your bunny art so much! If I messaged you could you maybe make one of my bunny?

• NickiM
                                                                              Participant
                                                                              66 posts Send Private Message

I love all your Bunny Art if I put a picture up of my bunny would any of you be willing to draw him?

• Ahvo
                                                                                Participant
                                                                                56 posts Send Private Message

Haha, of course I will. xD Just lemme know where I can find pictures of your cuties. I read your bunny bio, they sound like coplete sweethearts! <3

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                  Moderator

I love that drawing of Ponyo. He looks like one of those Little Pet Shop toys. Adorable.

Viewing 38 reply threads
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Cute Bunny Art?