Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums HABITATS AND TOYS Current Bunny Setup (outdoor)- Update: aviary is being built!!

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    LongEaredLions
    Participant

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly never owned a rabbit.

HenryMouse
    Participant

Posted By LongEaredLions on 02/03/2014 06:05 PM

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly never owned a rabbit.

That statement is partially true – my bunnies are constantly making me laugh.   

They’ve been getting exercise time in the x-pen (I clip it on to the front of their run and block off the area underneath the hutch with the board) and they are loving it!  Mouse binkied three times during playtime the other day (she hasn’t binkied since she was a baby!), so I think they’re pretty happy!

rabbitlover
    Participant

I have an outdoor rabbit. She adors the outdoors. I have a huge chicken coop that i renovated for her. A couple heat lamps for winter and she is good. She it outdoors all the time with my chickens and i let her out in my yard so she can forage and sun herself. Iv never had an issue. She loves her space. She is a flemish giant doe.

rabbitlover
    Participant

I think your hutch will work great. Im impressed. Good work. just make shure he can have a run outside so he can stretch his legs and get some grass

Sarita
    Participant

Again, a very old thread – please respect that our forum is for indoor rabbits and that we ask that you do not respond to OLD threads.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Current Bunny Setup (outdoor)- Update: aviary is being built!!’ is closed to new replies.