Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    Azerane

Cynthia and Tony are just rocking those hair-dos! Too cute!

Oh my gosh, Timtim pics!! <3 Wish my buns had a sunny spot, but our house doesn't really get sunny window spots.

Tony's Mum
    Participant

Timtim has such a gorgeous face! Looks like a model lol

jerseygirl

I just found a photo from an older thread where he looks he is sitting just like that last photo. (you can check out lil TimTim there)

Look!  #tbt

2011                                                                                      2017

Azerane

Awww…. He’s so cute And oh my goodness, those photos from the other thread, he was so tiny!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Jersey- Tropical bunneh! I still can’t get over those lashes *swoon*

Luna
    Participant

Shiver Rose – Her eyes are beautiful .

Tony’s Mum – I love his rockstar hairdo.

OBM – The carrots look almost as big as they do!

jerseygirl – TimTim is such a handsome bun.

Shiver_Rose
    Participant

Posted By Tony’s Mum on 4/12/2017 3:59 PM

Aw, is the cat any less jealous now? Gorgeous girl 

Posted by Shiver Rose: Ty The cat has gotten over it.  But it’s the dog who gets very jealous now and sometimes tries to get in between me and the bun.  She’s a strange mix between jealous and infatuated.  Actually, she and the bun seem to love each other!  She gets so excited around the bun, flips out whenever she’s taken out of the cage, plays with her (carefully supervised) and the bunny grooms the dog like she’s another bun! 😛

Love Tony’s mane.

Ps. Anybody else notice it doesn’t work when you try to quote someone on here?  It lumps your response in with the other person’s quote.  I had to go back and edit my name in there.

Luna
    Participant

After you click the quote icon, try clicking a spot a couple rows below the quoted text so that your mouse cursor won’t start typing your reply so close to the quoted text.

Crashley
    Participant

They Love Each other! Two spayed females, I didnt think it would happen!

They’re is nothing more satisfying then the love and trust from your bunny! <3

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Awe, TimTim! Such a beautiful color and long whiskers. I’m a sucker for anything “heather gray” when I shop for clothes, but it shall forever be known as TimTim gray!

Crashley, so glad to see those snuggles! Nothing better than a bunny smooch.

Barrett
    Participant

Crashley that’s adorable! I especially like the sofa pic. Somebun’s getting smushed!

Lol Barrett, thats exactly what i was going to write….. its like, “you’re staying put, uh uh, you’re going NOWHERE tonight young lah-dee” !!

Azerane

Crashley, they are gorgeous

Apollo was being adventurous this morning….

“Woah, mum. Did you see the way that box just leaped off over the top of me?!” Innocent as ever (There’s a reason I no longer keep my daily hay container on top of that set of drawers, it’s a white, fluffy reason…)

All tuckered out from their mischief making, and it’s only 9am.

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

Az, that was Chewie and I this morning at around the same time

Luna
    Participant

Azerane – Awww cuddles . Lovely bun plate; Easter is almost here!

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Morning salad!!  

Didn’t get anything good of Winter, might try later when she’s flopping. Till then, late TBT!

(My pictures are all in cage unfortunately but they each have an x pen connected to cages so that’s not their only space.)

Hazel
    Participant

Adorable pictures, everyone!

OBM: I’m so jealous, I want a Holland Lop. The hubby won’t budge, though.

jersey: TimTim looks so elegant! What a pretty boy.

Somebunny had a grumpy morning:

Nap time:

Mosby finally figured out that we feed Bubbles cat food:

jerseygirl

So cute how his nose is marked white. Oscar, you’re still adorable with your grumpy face on.
    Even his belly is grumpy. See the face?!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

So many great pics!
    Loving Luna and Apollo’s flops. And Winter’s sweet face. And grumpy bellykins! :]

Just saw this DIY pigloo/fleece forest on a guinea pig forum by username missbounce. She bought the children’s step-stools at a local Tesco but I assume they could also be found for cheap at most dollar stores, Walmart, etc. Attached some fleece with velcro so she could remove the fabric to wash. So cute! I think it’s a fun idea for those who like igloos but worry about ventilation or them being too small for most of our buns.

I’m not surprised Oscar is feeling grumpy, he’s lost an ear !!!!

Bladesmith
    Participant

“So sorry, was this your recliner?”

“Haha!  Stoled your favorite loungy pants Daddy!  Ha!”

“Is MY couch..”

Clover gets comfy.  “Zzzzzz”

Ok, you guys started this…For those of you who haven’t met them, Here’s our Bunny mistresses, Dawn (Netherland Dwarf Black Otter) and her big “Sister” Clover, an American Chinchilla.  Both a little over 2 years old. 

Boston's Mama
    Participant

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Clover, that’s quite a relaxing pose!

Oakley and Boston’s Mama: Thanks for the warning, I agree. If your rabbit is a chewer definitely be careful. Olaf loves his fleece forest but it’s always better to be safe than sorry. I also recommend only using this type of toy outside of their cage or hutch so you can monitor their use.

Luna
    Participant

Crashley – Booplesnoot kisses!

BunnyFriends – Who doesn’t love nom noms and naps 

Hazel – He must’ve been mad because he couldn’t have any cat food

Bladesmith – Recliner, pants, …with faces like that I’d let them take everything too!

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.