Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 368 reply threads
  • Author
    • Gina.Jenny
      Participant
      2244 posts Send Private Message

April showers sorted  unless a bun chooses to stay out when it rains, as Pippi did this morning

• Ellie from The Netherlands
      Participant
      1988 posts Send Private Message

Lol, maybe they’re a few of those buns who don’t mind the rain. We have a saying about the unpredictable weather in april: “The filthy rich and april, both fool people as they will”.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Our first bun, Chelsey, who was rescued by the RSPCA from living in a garage, surrounded by umpteen ferrets and cats, just loved being out in the wind and rain.
      She always had shelter when outside, and always chose to be out in the wind and rain. She also always stood so the wind blew her fur the wrong way, which is how we found she loved being stroked the wrong way!

You’ve heard of the expression ‘living in clover’? She definitely did once we adopted her, and here she is, showing where the expression came from 

• Limit
      Participant
      189 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Gina.Jenny on 4/01/2017 8:18 AM

Our first bun, Chelsey, who was rescued by the RSPCA from living in a garage, surrounded by umpteen ferrets and cats, just loved being out in the wind and rain.
      She always had shelter when outside, and always chose to be out in the wind and rain. She also always stood so the wind blew her fur the wrong way, which is how we found she loved being stroked the wrong way!

You’ve heard of the expression ‘living in clover’? She definitely did once we adopted her, and here she is, showing where the expression came from 

She is stunning! love the picture, glad she’s in your care now

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

She’s a rainbow bridge bunny, but she had three contented years with us And yes, she was a stunning bunny

• sarahthegemini
      Participant
      5584 posts Send Private Message

Oh my word Gina, Chelsea was a beautiful bun! 

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant
      5317 posts Send Private Message

Lovely pic

Participant

That’s one lucky spoiled bun right there!

• Blue Moon
      Participant
      436 posts Send Private Message

awesome pic GJ

• Q8bunny
      Participant
      6345 posts Send Private Message

Every time I see your buns out in the garden, I can’t help smiling
      Chelsea was lovely and that pic is just scrummy. What a character! Sounds like my kind of girl (I love stormy weather).

• Hazel
      Participant
      2269 posts Send Private Message

Gina: How nice for your buns, I bet they love it out there! And Chelsey was so beautiful!

Oscar: “Sooo… they gave you a bath…?” *snort* “Why?”
      Mosby: “Not that it’s any of your business, but I climbed into the trash can.”

Oscar: “Well son, I cudda told you that wouldn’t end well.”
      Mosby: “They used baby shampoo… I’ve never been so humiliated.”

Oscar: “If you think THAT was humiliating, just wait until your ‘special’ vet appointment next month!”
      Mosby: “What in the world are you talking about?”

Oscar: “Uhhh… nothing… You smell pretty, gotta go!”

Mosby: “What the…?”

• Q8bunny
      Participant

???

• Blue Moon
      Participant

omg pretty kitty

• Blue Moon
      Participant

• Blue Moon
      Participant

poppy has found a new pastime

• Blue Moon
      Participant

the first and last pictures are of my cow (Courtney) the second and third  are of the two youngest cows at the farm the second pic is of snowflake (right) and Amie (left) the third is of Amie  

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

What a shock. I was expecting photos of chickens !!!! Rofl…..

I looove cows. Sort of grew up with Fresian milk cows. Nothing like getting them to suck on your fingers and then dunking their nose in a bucket of milk just as they are weaned when they don’t yet understand that their milk will now come from a bucket. Different sucking technique required. (So they suck on your fingers (no milk), then by dunking they still suck on fingers but get milk (yay!).)

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Poppy knows the air is better up there

• Limit
      Participant
      189 posts Send Private Message

@ Hazel omg! I couldn’t contain myself

@Bluemoon Ahh they always find a way to sit on those… sly bunnies. Lovely cows too.

I was going to share some piccies of baby buns… I looked after 5 rabbits at my dads college and one doe had an accidental litter (they’re not to wise with bunnies) but as it’s not allowed, click on the photos to go to my photobucket to see a few piccies of them. I’ll share some of the male bun, I named him Rafiki after the baboon in the lion king but apparently his name is fluffy… I was not going to stick to that name. He’s not neutered, none of them are, hoping they’ve had their vaccs now… I did try and give advice but they’re quite set in their ways.

photo IMG_2473_zps6meoa8zu.jpg

photo IMG_2217_zpsn69geegw.jpg

photo IMG_2627_zpsiyitsi4y.jpg

photo IMG_2549_zpsu4rwfn61.jpg

photo IMG_2543_zpshvpjs3nv.jpg

photo IMG_2470_zpskapgdovc.jpg

photo IMG_2193_zpsmnucgnws.jpg

Added the last one to show how much he sprays, he’s around un-neutered does (they’re living across from him). Difficult situation and I do feel sorry for them, I’d take them if they let me!

• Blue Moon
      Participant

omg beautiful bunny limit

Vienna i love to have the babies suck on my finger it is so cute, Amie’s mom (since Amie is her first calf) tried to make her deaf by mooing as loud as possible in the babie’s ear.

• Blue Moon
      Participant

exciting news and sad at the same time, i am getting a new rooster because my previous roo recently died RIP Fog (he was a self blue Belgian bearded D’Anvers) beautiful little bird. the new rooster is a blue Americana I am getting him later tonight will post pics of both boys.

• Blue Moon
      Participant

i am getting a new rooster tonight because my previous roo died recently the new one is a blue Americana. RIP Fog he was a Belgian bearded D’Anvers so pretty

• Blue Moon
      Participant

Image result for blue ameraucana chickens

this is what the new roo may look like. Does anyone have ideas for names for the roo?. ( i will post an actual pic of him when i get him) (http://www.californiahatchery.com/assets/images/blueameraucana1.gif) this is a link to the picture

• Blue Moon
      Participant

this is a really horrible pic of fog (he never stood still long enough to take any better than this) he was so sweet it was hard to catch him but once i did he snuggled up to me. sooooo cute

• Luna
      Participant
      2219 posts Send Private Message

Great pics everyone!
      BM – I think you just answered your question…why not call him Roo

• Boston's Mama
      Participant
      1452 posts Send Private Message

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

For the rooster name
      Blue , blu
      Bo
      Bob
      Bobby
      Peter Pan or Captain Hook

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Blue Moon
      Participant

he came in a fruit loops box so i thought maybe fruit loop would be a good name for the roo what does everyone else think(he is really sweet)

• Luna
      Participant

OBM – Pellet face! Adorable.

BM – A fruit loops box lol cute . How about “Loop” for short? Is that band around his ankle some kind of identifier or something?

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Blue Moon, your cows are adorable! You must have your hands full with rabbits, cows, chickens…anything else?  My mum’s neighbour has a lot of animals. She has around 9 cats, 2 bunnies, 2 rats and a dog. She used to have chickens too.

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant
      660 posts Send Private Message

I came for the rabbits but I’m staying for the cows and roosters! Gorgeous.
      And Boston and Oakley look like stuffed animals come to life.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 4/01/2017 11:08 PM

Every time I see your buns out in the garden, I can’t help smiling
      Chelsea was lovely and that pic is just scrummy. What a character! Sounds like my kind of girl (I love stormy weather).

Smile away – you’ve a nice pic of Podge in mid jump out in the garden 

And the view from an upstairs window

• Luna
      Participant

They look like they’re having so much fun! Green grass, fresh air, and…mini trampolines?!

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Pet hammocks designed to keep dogs cool, the buns love them.

• Luna
      Participant

Still awesome lol.

• bugsthebun
      Participant
      35 posts Send Private Message

Here are some pictures of bugs, because my friends and family just don’t get how cute she really is

• Luna
      Participant

Oh my goodness, how could they not get it! She’s beautiful .

• Q8bunny
      Participant

She’s gorgeous!

GJ: Love the action shot of Podge. Your pics look like screenshots of a sim game: build your very own bunny village

• JosipTheBunny
      Participant
      60 posts Send Private Message

Some photos of my buns

White one is Josi (netherland dwarf bun), black lop is Bobi and white-gray lionhead is Cofi.

• JosipTheBunny
      Participant

Oakley’s and Boston Mama, I love the set up of the cage!

how on earth do you keep it so clean?!?

• JosipTheBunny
      Participant

I took some more photos

• Luna
      Participant

That pic of Josi and Bobi with their booplesnoots poking through the cage is so cute! And Cofi looks like a snuggler. Is Cofi not bonded with Josi and Bobi?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

?? how are you opening the photos – I can’t….

• Luna
      Participant

I clicked on the link and then I had to open the pics in Windows program Paint to view them.

• Luna
      Participant

Here’s one Vienna (hope you don’t mind Josip):

• JosipTheBunny
      Participant

I don’t mind at all. I would post pics like you do but it seems that I don’t know how :/
      Cofi is not yet bonded because he isn’t neutered yet, we only got him 3 weeks ago

• Luna
      Participant

I don’t know how to post pics from my phone, but if you’re on a computer:
      1. Click the +Reply button

2. It will take you to a new screen where you can type in a message or insert a pic. Scroll down until you see “Attachments” and click the arrow to the right.

3. Click “Choose File” button, go to where your pics are stored on your computer. Select the pic you want to post by clicking “Open.”

4. Then click the “Upload” button. In a few secs, the file of your pic will appear, and you just click “Insert Image” and you’re all set.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Cuuute! B&W booplesnoots

Participant

N’awww, I just can’t help but squee when I see a Nethie. Love them ^_^

• Barrett
      Participant
      269 posts Send Private Message

Man. I guess living a few months in a house full of kids has de-sensitized Patton ’cause he is one hard core sleeper!

The kids in the kitchen, hanging out, talking, using their Leap Pads, and Patton oblivious to it all.

• RabbitPam
      10969 posts Send Private Message

Barrett, I love that!

And Bugs is beautiful.

Luna, if all goes as planned, check out our Facebook page tomorrow.

• Luna
      Participant

Who me?  (just checking because there is another “Luna”). I don’t have FB but I can always use my sister’s account.

• bugsthebun
      Participant
      35 posts Send Private Message

Their little noses are soo cute josip!! ugh everyones pictures, just so much cuteness distracting me from studying. Bug’s flopped out sleeping next to me, obviously its exhausting watching me study 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Patton’s ears are doing the split.

• Melon
      Participant
      41 posts Send Private Message

My heart is melted… So cute!!!

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Posted By Luna on 4/04/2017 7:05 AM

Here’s one Vienna (hope you don’t mind Josip):

Participant

Haha, Patton looks totally out for the count XD
      Glad he can get his rest though with everything going on in a busy household.

N’awww, Bugsie looks so cute and relaxed

• Barrett
      Participant

LOL Bugs knows what to do with a lounge

• VivaLaBunz
      Participant
      130 posts Send Private Message

Haven’t been by in a while, but it’s always nice to come back and see some beautiful buns  

@bugsthebun
      Bugs’ color pattern is one of the most unique I’ve seen, she is so adorable!

@JosipTheBunny
      Your 2 buns are complete contrasts of one another – a perfect pair
      @Barrett LOL Patton almost looks unconscious there

Pippins was being so cute a few days ago so I had to get some pics, my camera is terrible however:

• Reesebun
      Participant
      1033 posts Send Private Message

I made a box staircase so Reese can jump on my bed! I’m glad I did because last night (or morning, around 4:00) she jumped up onto my bed and she rested her nose on my nose for a whole minute, trying to wake me up with her tickle whiskers, not knowing I was already awake! She was so cute and begged for pets. I am also thinking of taking the stairs down because I looked on my bed a couple minutes ago and there was a pee spot! All her poops were in her litter box, but she just pees on my bed for some reason. Does anyone know how I can stop this so I can cuddle with her without her peeing on my bed?

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Pippin’s little nose is too cute.

Halp me, the earth is tipping!

• Luna
      Participant

Beautiful buns everyone 

ReeseBun – A booplesnoot cuddle, so cute! Reese might be peeing on the bed because it’s a new “territory” for her since she hasn’t been able to get on your bed until now, or it could be the softness of the bed sheets/blankets…or maybe just an innocent mistake ? I don’t know if letting her on your bed more will help or make it worse. If she peed on the bed when you weren’t on it, I would try putting the stairs by the bed so that she can only jump on the bed when you are on it, and hopefully your presence will deter her from peeing right then and there.

• Reesebun
      Participant

Luna, thanks for the help! I took the stairs away while I was gone, and when I came back I put the stairs back. She jumped right up and was being cuddly, but when I was petting her, she decided to hop to the corner of the bed and pee right in front of me right on my phone charger cord! What a bun!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Olaf! Hang on, bunbun! Put out your paw and grab my hand!

• Luna
      Participant

Posted By ReeseBun on 4/04/2017 9:52 PM

Luna, thanks for the help! I took the stairs away while I was gone, and when I came back I put the stairs back. She jumped right up and was being cuddly, but when I was petting her, she decided to hop to the corner of the bed and pee right in front of me right on my phone charger cord! What a bun!

Oh geez lol – sweet little Reese . Well maybe you could put a thicker fleece on top of your bed covers so that if she wees on the bed again, at least the fleece might stop most or all of the pee from getting on your bed sheets?

• Crashley
      Participant
      372 posts Send Private Message

Winifred and Pepe!

I love getting pics of them standing instead of sitting lol

• Hazel
      Participant

Josip: What a cute pair!

VivaLaBunz: Pippins looks so innocent there! Love the first picture.

Olaf! He’s adorable.

Crashley, beautiful pictures! Were you crinkling a treat bag while taking the first one?

Patton and Bugs are out cold!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

My favourite little cow bunnies. Love the action shots, Crashley

• Crashley
      Participant

Thanks Q-8!
      I had theyre room window up letting in the fresh spring air!!
      They love that!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Us too. Had the balcony door open a handspan all week to let in the gorgeous weather, and Chewie loves to walk by and let the fresh breeze flutter his whiskers

• Crashley
      Participant

Awww! hahahah! Flutter his whiskers!

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don’t know how on earth that’s a comfortable position 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I don’t know how on earth you didn’t pinch their floofy bums.

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

It was tempting  Actually I can’t remember which end is Peanut’s head and which is his bum! I think his head is near Buttercup’s rear end. Ahh the trouble with having a black rabbit. 

Participant

Posted By sarahthegemini on 4/05/2017 12:38 PM

It was tempting  Actually I can’t remember which end is Peanut’s head and which is his bum! I think his head is near Buttercup’s rear end. Ahh the trouble with having a black rabbit. 

See where the carrot goes

• Luna
      Participant

Crashley – Winifred and Pepe “(sniff sniff) Is that Spring?”

Ellie – LOL times two! That just made my day so much better.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Ellieeeeee. Though I’m not sure if that means you’ve found the head or the bum….. ??!!!!!

Participant

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 4/05/2017 4:58 PM

Ellieeeeee. Though I’m not sure if that means you’ve found the head or the bum….. ??!!!!!

ROFL, this is how you separate the innocent souls from the dirty minds

• Hazel
      Participant

Vienna, you’re killing me!

• jerseygirl
      22210 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Hazel on 4/05/2017 5:46 PM

Vienna, you’re killing me!

Ditto.

And I read these last few posts backwards in order. So I couldn’t say where my mind would have went after Ellie’s “see where the carrot goes” comment because Vienna’s had already influenced it. 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I read them in order and my mind totally went there

• jerseygirl

Well, I saw Chewie’s alien probe meme after reading these posts and my mind went there. Im still totally blaming Vienna!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

LOL *poke poke*

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

lovely first 10mins of the day reading all these LOLS.

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

“Did I just hear what I think I heard?”

• Wick
      4128 posts Send Private Message

@pinknfwuffy

Such a cute picture! It’s amazing the amount of dialogue a rabbit can express with just body language, haha. The head tilt is so adorable.

Blurry picture, but I snuck it in while Wick was napping on the couch next to me:

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Luna
      Participant

pinknfwuffy – LOL too cute! I hope all Olaf heard from the previous conversation was “carrot.”  

Wick – Cute snuggle alert! 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Olaf <3

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Luna – If he looks suspiciously at his next carrot – yup, he heard ! LOL

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

After a few binkys it’s head rest time !

Participant

@pinknfwuffy: Haha, so much personality in one pic. Great looks Olaf!

@Wick
      , blurry but just good enough to see a very content bunny lounging to the max

@O&B’s mama: awww, all tuckered out…

There one was a wise man who said: “Get a pet and you’ll never have breakfast alone..”
      Breintje says: ” This is relevant to my interests!”

• Q8bunny
      Participant

• Luna
      Participant

Vienna – LOL.

OBM – Binky’s are a tough workout for such a little guy.

Ellie – Breintje uses utensils when he eats?!

• Hazel
      Participant

Don’t fall for it, Breintje, it’s a trap!!!

OBM and Wick: Awww…

Olaf cracks me up!

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Breintje, that bowl is as big as you!

• Luna
      Participant

“May I please have 10 more pellets?…5 more pellets?…1 more pellets?”

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Aww… look at that adorable face…

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

finally got a photo of his bull mastiff drinking mouth!

• Azerane
      4422 posts Send Private Message

I asked my husband if he was worried about not having the extra space in the lounge room after I moved Dory’s cage out. He didn’t respond but got up and walked into the lounge to see this

Do excuse the mess, while I’ve been changing their tray, I haven’t swept the stray hay for 3 days (lazy).

Expanded bunny playpen The desk was getting moved next to the condo anyway, so I figured it would be nice to be able to sit there and use my laptop or do something arty while being able to hang out with the bunnies. Since I miss sitting on the couch and having Bandit hang out by my feet. I might need to get a little square rug for under the desk since they aren’t too keen on such a big space of slippery floor. But we’ll see how it goes They’ve gained a fair bit of running space.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Your poor husbun
      The bunny space does look lovely, though

• Azerane

lol, he’s fine with it, really We really don’t use the space for anything but walking between rooms and to get to the couch It’s not like we have a kid or a dog that we need floor space to play with them. Plus it’s flexible so if we need to move it back for any reason, even temporary, it’s easy to do so.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Do excuse the mess, while I’ve been changing their tray, I haven’t swept the stray hay for 3 days (lazy).

Hallelujah!! She’s human like the rest of us !!!!!

Excellent for the space. Great hubby, making space for the new cat

And those buns looked badly photoshopped into the condo…. how funny !!!!

Looks like you need another carpet rug in there…..

• Azerane

lol, if you saw the rest of the house I’m not naturally tidy, lol. There’s plenty of room for a cat on the couch Not sure where the cat tree would go though, lol.

I had a thought that I could add storage onto the condo over where I have the plastic tubs. Just a couple of cube shelves, perhaps lined with coroplast to stop bunny hair and poop getting in. Then I could have a couple shelves for next to the desk to avoid clogging up the desk. Here’s a pic of what I mean. All the blue and green are the new additions to the condo, in the image the shelves are open at the front, but I’m considering having the opening where the green squares are so that they’re open from the side. I’m not sure which would be better/easier from the desk.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Yaaay! Picasso time again. You’re in your C&Cist period, right?

• jerseygirl

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Az. Are you left handed or right handed….?
      If right, then i think opening on the front would be less cack handed when you want something…..

Good idea re storage. Why not two side by side attached to fourth layer ? Openings over the desk….
      In fact…. either is cool idea.
      Hell, do a 2×2 storage extension !! LOL

• Luna
      Participant

OBM – It’s like a cute milk mustache

Azerane – Lol (to husband) “are you worried about not having the extra space…because guess what…surprise!”

• Azerane

Right handed, so you make a good point. I thought about doing them side by side but didn’t want to cover the whole side of the top level and stop my view of the bunnies upstairs.

Luna, that’s pretty much it Whoops I tripped while holding extra playpen panels and accidentally expanded the bunnies’ pen. lol. He said himself though, we don’t use the floor space, so the bunnies may as well.

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

The more space for buns the better!

I was uploading a new Olaf video and caught this outrageously absurd thumbnail…

Here’s the link to the full vid: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl…Hiy93KE1xg 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

You mean, outrageously adorable! So so SO cute

• jerseygirl

emahgerddd! OLAF!! That is a viral photo right there.

• Azerane

Olaf, you are gorgeous

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

If Wallace and Gromit had a bunny friend, that would be its smile !!! lolololololol

• Barrett
      Participant

Posted By pinknfwuffy on 4/08/2017 9:23 PM

The more space for buns the better!

I was uploading a new Olaf video and caught this outrageously absurd thumbnail…

Here’s the link to the full vid: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl…Hiy93KE1xg 

Kilroy was a bunny! And he was here.

• BunLuv
      Participant
      637 posts Send Private Message

What parsley?

Bun or Walrus? Such whiskers!

Enough pictures human!!

• Barrett
      Participant

Love those, Bun Luv!

• Barrett
      Participant

“MOM! We can’t get into the fridge!”

• Azerane

Gorgeous, BunLuv

Barrett, that’s too funny

• Q8bunny
      Participant

BunLuv, I so envy your gorgeous sunshine. My apartment gets no direct sunshine. At all. Ever. Beautiful pictures. The last one is wicked expressive

Barrett – love how your daughter is wearing a bunny tshirt as she’s trying to shift the giant bun to one side long enough to reach sustenance.

• jerseygirl

Lol @ Patton. Good way to stop the kids raiding the fridge!

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! Olaf just melts my heart.

I vote walrus, Bunluv!

• Hazel
      Participant

pinknfwuffy: That’s an amazing picture!

Azerane: Wonderful setup for the buns, I’m sure they are loving all that space!

Barrett: Hilarious!

BunLuv: Beautiful pictures! I bet the last one made you back off pretty quickly.

• jerseygirl

I want to do something like this for the rabbits SO much. 

Source:facebook.com/fuzzfix. They haven’t credited owner but this is Maru from Mugumogu on Youtube. 

• Azerane

Thanks Hazel, they are enjoying the extra space Will be better once I have an additional small rug down in the new area for some more traction, but they still explore it all the same.

Jersey, that is too funny Is Maru the box loving cat?

• jerseygirl

Jersey, that is too funny Is Maru the box loving cat?

Yes.

• Reesebun
      Participant

If I did that, I think Reese would want to chew the yarn rather than go in the box I’m going to hobby lobby soon and am definitely trying that!!! Ha ha

• Luna
      Participant

pinknfwuffy – That’s too cute to be real life!

BunLuv – If only all walruses were that cute.

Barrett – LOL. Patton flops so much that sometimes I wonder if he’s not a stuffy in disguise pretending to be a bun.

jerseygirl – Haha you should! Would any of your buns go for it?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Patton really is THE KING of Dead Bunny Flops – literally!!! I swear he’s a taxidermist’s model you picked up somewhere…..
      That’s all he does !!!
      I love it !

I didn’t know about the cat in the box – are they different photos each time or photoshopped or what?
      Why would he put his head through a small hole… ? .

• Luna
      Participant

Vienna – Maru loves squeezing into small spaces. He got his fame from youtube/animal planet. Check out some of his videos and you’ll see why he would put his head through a small hole.

• Hazel
      Participant

jersey: That’s awesome!!! You should definitely try to do a bunny version!

• princessbookworm
      Participant
      135 posts Send Private Message

Adventures from my first 6 months or so as a bunny mom He gets more and more outgoing every day; he doesn’t even mind going out in public (as long as his carrier is full of his favorite hay ). Can’t wait until I have more time so I can bond Jake to a girlfriend.

• jerseygirl

Beautiful! Jake looks MUCH cuter then the human easter bunny!

• jerseygirl

Posted By Luna on 4/10/2017 6:32 AM

pinknfwuffy – That’s too cute to be real life!

BunLuv – If only all walruses were that cute.

Barrett – LOL. Patton flops so much that sometimes I wonder if he’s not a stuffy in disguise pretending to be a bun.

jerseygirl – Haha you should! Would any of your buns go for it?

Maybe!  This is an old phone pic of Rumball, though it made an appearance on BB facebook recently.   

So there is hope that they’d poke their heads out of a porthole that’s decked out with a wig.. They’d probably be too curious not to. 

photo image_zps48d436f9.jpg

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Awe, Rumball! What a cute picture. I think it would be all about perfect timing. Have them enter the box on the other side and then be ready to snap when they get too curious and peek out. I love the wig idea.

Participant

Squee! Jake has got such a pettable head. Is that a word? It should be! And there should be a pic of him next to it in the dictionary

Thus it begins….
      A few weeks ago Breintjes face started to moult and he sported an awesome Lemmy stache. But then his moult suddenly stopped, until I noticed a tiny tuft of hair sticking out next to his tail. I put him on a safety mat on the table and gently started to pluck him. Appearantly he stopped moulting, and started again on his rear end??? 
      This is what I harvested in just a few minutes, banana for scale:

• Barrett
      Participant

OH MY GOD! You could almost build a new bunny from all that!

Is he naked now?

• Luna
      Participant

Luna started molting and suddenly stopped too, which has never happened before . Lol, banana for scale. But how can I gauge how much fur there is, because what if the banana in the photo is smaller or larger than normal? 

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Ahhhh Luna, don’t go there…. rofl. We’ve already been there with the banana scale…. so i changed it to a coke can scale (placed next to your bunny!!) !!!! Lolololol

• Luna
      Participant

Wait what? Where’s the coke can?

Participant

Nowhere to be found in my house A banana will just have to do!
      Breintje still looks as fuzzy as can be, so I fear that I’ll pluck several buckets of fur off him again this week. He hates the plucking itself, but afterwards he seems quite happy with the results.

• Tony's Mum
      Participant
      431 posts Send Private Message

Tony has perfected his flops. He looks like a cat, when I sent this pic to my sister she thought I’d adopted more animals!

• Wick

@ Tony’s Mum – I reread that to make sure Tony wasn’t actually a cat, haha. Such a great flop!

— Lil’ Wick is growing steadily! 5mo, and close to neutering time I hope (though he may not be thinking the same).

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• RabbitPam

Squee – Olaf is so going on facebook this week.

Patton does kind of look like he’s always in that flop. You just slide him over when you don’t want the kids to snack. I love it.

• RabbitPam

Everybun is adorable. Must be cause it’s spring.

• Reesebun
      Participant

Reese’s molt stopped right at her nose for a while, the nose hairs stick out much more in real life, it is hard to get the difference on camera. She looks so silly! Is anybun else stuck in their molt?

Participant

Yes, in fact we were talking about that earlier today! Breintje seemed to be stuck as well, and Luna was too I think.

Check Reese’s butt, maybe it’s this year’s worldwide bunny fashion to only moult a little in your face, then stop for a few weeks and start moulting on your butt.

• Reesebun
      Participant

Reese finished her butt, she goes from the butt up! Is that weird?

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Awe, thanks RabbitPam! He’s delighted to hear it. :]

Reese’s nose is too cute! Olaf looks like an amateur buzzcut, too.

• Azerane

That’s quite the moult! I’ve seen quite a few pics of bunnies where they seemed to have stopped shedding halfway and then they end up with funny fur patterns.

Tony is soooo fluffy! I just want to sink my face into that fur.

Cute little Reese bun nose

Progress on the buns’ condo. I’ve built the addition, I just need to remove the current roof and install the new one. I counted my cable ties and I believe I have just enough to finish it, although not enough to build my little side shelf Unless I use a different size, which I could do. I think I’m definitely going to have to add a support beam for the roof, not so much as a problem now that the roof will be much higher above the buns’ heads than it was before

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I hope the welds are all the right way round young lady……
      Super progress. I’ve put a horizontal beam right across the front 3 panels (external on top) so the front doesn’t sag down as the support overlaps by a couple of inches and rests on the cages that are fixed and dont flip up. Hard to explain let me know if you want a piccie.
      havent put one lengthwise inside the condo yet as it would have to go towards the back. Not middle. Not symmetrical

• Azerane

Oh trust me, they’re all the same, lol. I probably would have had the right amount of cable ties if I’d left the ones I accidentally did the wrong way I ended up about 3 short, but left them off in non crucial areas so it’s not a big deal that I don’t have the extras right now.

I think I know what you mean about the support beam on top. I’m thinking I’ll get one for inside the condo, but going along the length of it, not front to back. I was considering a black aluminium tube rather than timber, just so it blends in more. Chew proof then too.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I removed my incorrect cable ties carefully with a knife end so I cld reuse them….. otherwise I wouldnt have had enough either….. !!!!!

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Wicket the Ewok
      Participant
      66 posts Send Private Message

Squee! Oakley is so cute.

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

Thanks that ones actually Boston – he’s growing up fast!

• Reesebun
      Participant

Awwww! He looks so happy and snuggly!

• Luna
      Participant

Tony’s Mum – Lol he does look like a cat there. I love his color 

Wick – He’s still so adorably tiny! I knew he was small, but that pen makes him look extra tiny.

ReeseBun – Molting in reverse? That is odd! I brushed a little more fur off Luna’s butt last night, so hopefully she will restart her molt again so it can be over with.

Azerane – Grid panel expert! I bet that addition only took you 15 minutes max .

OBM – Boston looks like a little otter baby!

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Crashley
      Participant

Wick is darling! is he a netherland dwarf?
      He looks so little. Tony definetely looks like a cat!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Tony’s Mom: SO glad my bun’s not the only one with jet trails on either side of his… pfff!… ‘tufty bum’

Ellie! Ellie! You threw down the banana! Now it’s on like Donkey Kong! (I better check I have a banana AND a Coke can first, though)

OM: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE *gently picks up Boston in his sleeping nest and runs back to the Middle East*

• Tony's Mum
      Participant

Q8: No, he’s like a bunny butt sweeping brush. If he runs out of the litter tray too fast his furry butt sweeps half the pellets with him!

So many adorable teeny buns

• Wick

Wick is a Netherland Dwarf, and he’s also the runt from his litter, so he’s extra small.

I love pictures of Boston!

• princessbookworm
      Participant

ISNT he?  Everyone I sent that picture to said that the Easter bunny is terrifying! Jake didn’t mind him, though, he even ate a slice of dried carrot that I gave him to feed Jake. 

• princessbookworm
      Participant

It should DEFINITELY be a word. <3 Everybunny has such a pettable head Buns’ heads smell good too. 

• princessbookworm
      Participant

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY!

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Azerane

Awww, little Boston is so cute!!

Here’s a pic of the upgraded bunny condo! For those unaware, I added an extra grid height on the top level. It’s not done yet, I want to add a platform in the upper level for them but will need to wait on getting some plywood for that. I also will be adding a couple of shelves on the outside, next to the desk, which I could build but I need corflute to line them. Vienna, I think I will be stealing your idea and putting a brace across the top at the front, it will probably mean that I won’t need to put clips there either which will be nice. Due to bills that are apparently more important than upgrading bunny condos, I may have to wait until the end of the month before I can buy the remaining bits and pieces to finish it how I want. Tell you what though, it’s huge. It’s like a great monolith in the lounge room now, lol.

And here’s the most important picture you’ll see all day!! How cute are they

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

)

• BunLuv
      Participant
      637 posts Send Private Message

Wow, what an awesome condo!

Walrus it is! 

Thank you, everyone! I took my first outdoor pictures yesterday while out visiting a future foster bunny!

Adorable pictures in here as usual

Prince BB outside today

Suns out, buns out!

Princess tiny bunny

Early whisker Wednesday shot, not released anywhere else yet These two are Instagram bunnies, I had tags here but truthfully they ARE tied to the business. So if you want to follow us on Instagram it probably won’t be hard to find us on your own!

• Reesebun
      Participant

Boston looks like a little cadbury cream egg to me! Little chocolate nose and ears, sweet frostingy body
      Bunluv, your first pic looks professional! All of them are super cute

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Az: the answer is… VERY cute
      P.S. The reason the buns need such a big condo is so that Aunty Q8 has a place to sleep when she visits

• jerseygirl

Aw snuggly Boston. I was looking at those beds just yesterday OBM. Might be too small for my guys. : (
      Condo looks great Az! I bet you’ve had 2 very curious “helpers” there.
      Lovely photos BunLuv!!

Moulting…yes, we have moulting here too…

• Azerane

Haha, Luna was certainly curious though didn’t help out. Apollo on the other hand was very “helpful” 

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Yayyy Az !! Looking good. Bizarrely familiar too !! LOL. I have been thinking about putting in an extra perching point over the hole as they dont use the shelf over on the extreme right (no carpet). But im afraid both will want to go up there at same time and normal grids wont hold 12kg in one go….
      It is big isnt it. I’ve just sold a sideboard yesterday to give me more breathing space….

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Luna
      Participant

OBM – Color changes are so exciting; mostly because I don’t get to witness them on Luna.

Azerane – Job well done! So cute Luna and Apollo .

BunLuv – Your pics are always so crisp! Really like how the camera works in outdoor lighting.

Jerseygirl – LOL, is there always going to be a banana for scale now? Ellie started a new trend .

Participant

@Az: wow, that condo is amazing! And your buns look very very cute ^_^

@Bunluv: gorgeous pics of gorgeous buns. I love small ears on rabbits, what breed are your buns?

• Azerane

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 4/12/2017 1:55 AM

Yayyy Az !! Looking good. Bizarrely familiar too !! LOL. I have been thinking about putting in an extra perching point over the hole as they dont use the shelf over on the extreme right (no carpet). But im afraid both will want to go up there at same time and normal grids wont hold 12kg in one go….
      It is big isnt it. I’ve just sold a sideboard yesterday to give me more breathing space….

An experiment in physics perhaps? I was considering not using grids for my extra loft for them since I miscounted and I need them for my shelves outside the condo, lol. Originally I was thinking a 2×2 but it might be a bit restrictive for reaching in underneath it so I was considering more of a corner design going across 2 grids on the back and side and narrowing to one grid at the front. Some plywood and a couple of support beams and cable ties and it should work

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

1 wide should be big enough for “one’s”flop !! I’ll try later…..

• Azerane

Yes, I need mine 2 wide at the back though because the hole for the steps is 2 wide and I don’t want them falling off the ledge into the hole.

• Barrett
      Participant

Posted By Azerane on 4/11/2017 6:59 PM

Awww, little Boston is so cute!!

Here’s a pic of the upgraded bunny condo! For those unaware, I added an extra grid height on the top level. It’s not done yet, I want to add a platform in the upper level for them but will need to wait on getting some plywood for that. I also will be adding a couple of shelves on the outside, next to the desk, which I could build but I need corflute to line them. Vienna, I think I will be stealing your idea and putting a brace across the top at the front, it will probably mean that I won’t need to put clips there either which will be nice. Due to bills that are apparently more important than upgrading bunny condos, I may have to wait until the end of the month before I can buy the remaining bits and pieces to finish it how I want. Tell you what though, it’s huge. It’s like a great monolith in the lounge room now, lol.

And here’s the most important picture you’ll see all day!! How cute are they

That looks great Az! In the meantime, I’m sure the cathedral ceiling is appreciated!

• Shiver_Rose
      Participant
      47 posts Send Private Message

Pictures of my bun.  Have to take some new ones now that I freed up space in my phone.  But here are some of the cute ones that I have of her with me and my bf <3  Sorry if they're too big.  I don't really know how to resize them.

Cynthia as a baby to now:

At first the cat was jealous haha 

***Note: Her paws were stained in this picture as they were this way when I got her from the breeder (who was not properly caring for her.)  I more or less rescued her from the situation she was in.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

She has stunning eyes!

• Shiver_Rose
      Participant
      47 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Q8bunny on 4/12/2017 11:50 AM

She has stunning eyes!

Thank you.  When I saw those eyes that was it!  I knew I had found my bun 😛

• Tony's Mum
      Participant

Aw, is the cat any less jealous now? Gorgeous girl 

Tony is getting really good at eating hay. I’m so proud. 

Sure, I disguised it as chocolate, but whatever works!

I had to floss a bit of crap out of his teeth yesterday. Has anyone else ever had to do this? He yawned and I saw something black, so I investigated and ended up using a pointy q-tip to take a bit of crap out. I think it was originally pineapple  So gross

• Wick

@ Tony’s Mum – Oh my goodness, that hair! I love it! I’ve never had to floss rabbit teeth before, haha. Careful of the gums! It’s great Tony is eating hay— Good for his belly and his health ☺

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• jerseygirl

Oakley receives carrot, still puts his pellet face on.

@ Tony’s Mum – Tony’s coat is so cool. He has like chocolate head and mane but looks like agouti for rest of body. 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

TM- the hairdo is FAHbulous dahling

OBM- lucky bunnies