Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    BunLuv
    Participant

Wow, what an awesome condo!

Walrus it is! 

Thank you, everyone! I took my first outdoor pictures yesterday while out visiting a future foster bunny!

Adorable pictures in here as usual

Prince BB outside today

Suns out, buns out!

Princess tiny bunny

Early whisker Wednesday shot, not released anywhere else yet These two are Instagram bunnies, I had tags here but truthfully they ARE tied to the business. So if you want to follow us on Instagram it probably won’t be hard to find us on your own!

DaButtercup
    Participant

Boston looks like a little cadbury cream egg to me! Little chocolate nose and ears, sweet frostingy body
    Bunluv, your first pic looks professional! All of them are super cute

Q8bunny
    Participant

Az: the answer is… VERY cute
    P.S. The reason the buns need such a big condo is so that Aunty Q8 has a place to sleep when she visits

jerseygirl

Aw snuggly Boston. I was looking at those beds just yesterday OBM. Might be too small for my guys. : (
    Condo looks great Az! I bet you’ve had 2 very curious “helpers” there.
    Lovely photos BunLuv!!

Moulting…yes, we have moulting here too…

Azerane

Haha, Luna was certainly curious though didn’t help out. Apollo on the other hand was very “helpful” 

Yayyy Az !! Looking good. Bizarrely familiar too !! LOL. I have been thinking about putting in an extra perching point over the hole as they dont use the shelf over on the extreme right (no carpet). But im afraid both will want to go up there at same time and normal grids wont hold 12kg in one go….
    It is big isnt it. I’ve just sold a sideboard yesterday to give me more breathing space….

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Luna
    Participant

OBM – Color changes are so exciting; mostly because I don’t get to witness them on Luna.

Azerane – Job well done! So cute Luna and Apollo .

BunLuv – Your pics are always so crisp! Really like how the camera works in outdoor lighting.

Jerseygirl – LOL, is there always going to be a banana for scale now? Ellie started a new trend .

@Az: wow, that condo is amazing! And your buns look very very cute ^_^

@Bunluv: gorgeous pics of gorgeous buns. I love small ears on rabbits, what breed are your buns?

Azerane

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 4/12/2017 1:55 AM

Yayyy Az !! Looking good. Bizarrely familiar too !! LOL. I have been thinking about putting in an extra perching point over the hole as they dont use the shelf over on the extreme right (no carpet). But im afraid both will want to go up there at same time and normal grids wont hold 12kg in one go….
    It is big isnt it. I’ve just sold a sideboard yesterday to give me more breathing space….

An experiment in physics perhaps? I was considering not using grids for my extra loft for them since I miscounted and I need them for my shelves outside the condo, lol. Originally I was thinking a 2×2 but it might be a bit restrictive for reaching in underneath it so I was considering more of a corner design going across 2 grids on the back and side and narrowing to one grid at the front. Some plywood and a couple of support beams and cable ties and it should work

1 wide should be big enough for “one’s”flop !! I’ll try later…..

Azerane

Yes, I need mine 2 wide at the back though because the hole for the steps is 2 wide and I don’t want them falling off the ledge into the hole.

Barrett
    Participant

Posted By Azerane on 4/11/2017 6:59 PM

Awww, little Boston is so cute!!

Here’s a pic of the upgraded bunny condo! For those unaware, I added an extra grid height on the top level. It’s not done yet, I want to add a platform in the upper level for them but will need to wait on getting some plywood for that. I also will be adding a couple of shelves on the outside, next to the desk, which I could build but I need corflute to line them. Vienna, I think I will be stealing your idea and putting a brace across the top at the front, it will probably mean that I won’t need to put clips there either which will be nice. Due to bills that are apparently more important than upgrading bunny condos, I may have to wait until the end of the month before I can buy the remaining bits and pieces to finish it how I want. Tell you what though, it’s huge. It’s like a great monolith in the lounge room now, lol.

And here’s the most important picture you’ll see all day!! How cute are they

That looks great Az! In the meantime, I’m sure the cathedral ceiling is appreciated!

Shiver_Rose
    Participant

Pictures of my bun.  Have to take some new ones now that I freed up space in my phone.  But here are some of the cute ones that I have of her with me and my bf <3  Sorry if they're too big.  I don't really know how to resize them.

Cynthia as a baby to now:

At first the cat was jealous haha 

***Note: Her paws were stained in this picture as they were this way when I got her from the breeder (who was not properly caring for her.)  I more or less rescued her from the situation she was in.

Q8bunny
    Participant

She has stunning eyes!

Shiver_Rose
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 4/12/2017 11:50 AM

She has stunning eyes!

Thank you.  When I saw those eyes that was it!  I knew I had found my bun 😛

Tony's Mum
    Participant

Aw, is the cat any less jealous now? Gorgeous girl 

Tony is getting really good at eating hay. I’m so proud. 

Sure, I disguised it as chocolate, but whatever works!

I had to floss a bit of crap out of his teeth yesterday. Has anyone else ever had to do this? He yawned and I saw something black, so I investigated and ended up using a pointy q-tip to take a bit of crap out. I think it was originally pineapple  So gross

Wick

@ Tony’s Mum – Oh my goodness, that hair! I love it! I’ve never had to floss rabbit teeth before, haha. Careful of the gums! It’s great Tony is eating hay— Good for his belly and his health ☺

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

jerseygirl

Oakley receives carrot, still puts his pellet face on.

@ Tony’s Mum – Tony’s coat is so cool. He has like chocolate head and mane but looks like agouti for rest of body. 

Q8bunny
    Participant

TM- the hairdo is FAHbulous dahling

OBM- lucky bunnies

jerseygirl

Excuse me while I spam you with Timbu pics.

Now pet da bunny!

Jersey you are excused. Please, carry on !!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.