Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    DaButtercup
    Participant

Reese’s molt stopped right at her nose for a while, the nose hairs stick out much more in real life, it is hard to get the difference on camera. She looks so silly! Is anybun else stuck in their molt?

Yes, in fact we were talking about that earlier today! Breintje seemed to be stuck as well, and Luna was too I think.

Check Reese’s butt, maybe it’s this year’s worldwide bunny fashion to only moult a little in your face, then stop for a few weeks and start moulting on your butt.

DaButtercup
    Participant

Reese finished her butt, she goes from the butt up! Is that weird?

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Awe, thanks RabbitPam! He’s delighted to hear it. :]

Reese’s nose is too cute! Olaf looks like an amateur buzzcut, too.

Azerane

That’s quite the moult! I’ve seen quite a few pics of bunnies where they seemed to have stopped shedding halfway and then they end up with funny fur patterns.

Tony is soooo fluffy! I just want to sink my face into that fur.

Cute little Reese bun nose

Progress on the buns’ condo. I’ve built the addition, I just need to remove the current roof and install the new one. I counted my cable ties and I believe I have just enough to finish it, although not enough to build my little side shelf Unless I use a different size, which I could do. I think I’m definitely going to have to add a support beam for the roof, not so much as a problem now that the roof will be much higher above the buns’ heads than it was before

I hope the welds are all the right way round young lady……
    Super progress. I’ve put a horizontal beam right across the front 3 panels (external on top) so the front doesn’t sag down as the support overlaps by a couple of inches and rests on the cages that are fixed and dont flip up. Hard to explain let me know if you want a piccie.
    havent put one lengthwise inside the condo yet as it would have to go towards the back. Not middle. Not symmetrical

Azerane

Oh trust me, they’re all the same, lol. I probably would have had the right amount of cable ties if I’d left the ones I accidentally did the wrong way I ended up about 3 short, but left them off in non crucial areas so it’s not a big deal that I don’t have the extras right now.

I think I know what you mean about the support beam on top. I’m thinking I’ll get one for inside the condo, but going along the length of it, not front to back. I was considering a black aluminium tube rather than timber, just so it blends in more. Chew proof then too.

I removed my incorrect cable ties carefully with a knife end so I cld reuse them….. otherwise I wouldnt have had enough either….. !!!!!

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Wicket the Ewok
    Participant

Squee! Oakley is so cute.

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Thanks that ones actually Boston – he’s growing up fast!

DaButtercup
    Participant

Awwww! He looks so happy and snuggly!

Luna
    Participant

Tony’s Mum – Lol he does look like a cat there. I love his color 

Wick – He’s still so adorably tiny! I knew he was small, but that pen makes him look extra tiny.

ReeseBun – Molting in reverse? That is odd! I brushed a little more fur off Luna’s butt last night, so hopefully she will restart her molt again so it can be over with.

Azerane – Grid panel expert! I bet that addition only took you 15 minutes max .

OBM – Boston looks like a little otter baby!

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Crashley
    Participant

Wick is darling! is he a netherland dwarf?
    He looks so little. Tony definetely looks like a cat!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Tony’s Mom: SO glad my bun’s not the only one with jet trails on either side of his… pfff!… ‘tufty bum’

Ellie! Ellie! You threw down the banana! Now it’s on like Donkey Kong! (I better check I have a banana AND a Coke can first, though)

OM: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE *gently picks up Boston in his sleeping nest and runs back to the Middle East*

Tony's Mum
    Participant

Q8: No, he’s like a bunny butt sweeping brush. If he runs out of the litter tray too fast his furry butt sweeps half the pellets with him!

So many adorable teeny buns

Wick

Wick is a Netherland Dwarf, and he’s also the runt from his litter, so he’s extra small.

I love pictures of Boston!

princessbookworm
    Participant

ISNT he?  Everyone I sent that picture to said that the Easter bunny is terrifying! Jake didn’t mind him, though, he even ate a slice of dried carrot that I gave him to feed Jake. 

princessbookworm
    Participant

It should DEFINITELY be a word. <3 Everybunny has such a pettable head Buns’ heads smell good too. 

princessbookworm
    Participant

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY!

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Azerane

Awww, little Boston is so cute!!

Here’s a pic of the upgraded bunny condo! For those unaware, I added an extra grid height on the top level. It’s not done yet, I want to add a platform in the upper level for them but will need to wait on getting some plywood for that. I also will be adding a couple of shelves on the outside, next to the desk, which I could build but I need corflute to line them. Vienna, I think I will be stealing your idea and putting a brace across the top at the front, it will probably mean that I won’t need to put clips there either which will be nice. Due to bills that are apparently more important than upgrading bunny condos, I may have to wait until the end of the month before I can buy the remaining bits and pieces to finish it how I want. Tell you what though, it’s huge. It’s like a great monolith in the lounge room now, lol.

And here’s the most important picture you’ll see all day!! How cute are they

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

)

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.