Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    jerseygirl

Lol @ Patton. Good way to stop the kids raiding the fridge!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! Olaf just melts my heart.

I vote walrus, Bunluv!

Hazel
    Participant

pinknfwuffy: That’s an amazing picture!

Azerane: Wonderful setup for the buns, I’m sure they are loving all that space!

Barrett: Hilarious!

BunLuv: Beautiful pictures! I bet the last one made you back off pretty quickly.

jerseygirl

I want to do something like this for the rabbits SO much. 

Source:facebook.com/fuzzfix. They haven’t credited owner but this is Maru from Mugumogu on Youtube. 

Azerane

Thanks Hazel, they are enjoying the extra space Will be better once I have an additional small rug down in the new area for some more traction, but they still explore it all the same.

Jersey, that is too funny Is Maru the box loving cat?

jerseygirl

Jersey, that is too funny Is Maru the box loving cat?

Yes.

Reesebun
    Participant

If I did that, I think Reese would want to chew the yarn rather than go in the box I’m going to hobby lobby soon and am definitely trying that!!! Ha ha

Luna
    Participant

pinknfwuffy – That’s too cute to be real life!

BunLuv – If only all walruses were that cute.

Barrett – LOL. Patton flops so much that sometimes I wonder if he’s not a stuffy in disguise pretending to be a bun.

jerseygirl – Haha you should! Would any of your buns go for it?

Patton really is THE KING of Dead Bunny Flops – literally!!! I swear he’s a taxidermist’s model you picked up somewhere…..
    That’s all he does !!!
    I love it !

I didn’t know about the cat in the box – are they different photos each time or photoshopped or what?
    Why would he put his head through a small hole… ? .

Luna
    Participant

Vienna – Maru loves squeezing into small spaces. He got his fame from youtube/animal planet. Check out some of his videos and you’ll see why he would put his head through a small hole.

Hazel
    Participant

jersey: That’s awesome!!! You should definitely try to do a bunny version!

princessbookworm
    Participant

Adventures from my first 6 months or so as a bunny mom He gets more and more outgoing every day; he doesn’t even mind going out in public (as long as his carrier is full of his favorite hay ). Can’t wait until I have more time so I can bond Jake to a girlfriend.

jerseygirl

Beautiful! Jake looks MUCH cuter then the human easter bunny!

jerseygirl

Posted By Luna on 4/10/2017 6:32 AM

pinknfwuffy – That’s too cute to be real life!

BunLuv – If only all walruses were that cute.

Barrett – LOL. Patton flops so much that sometimes I wonder if he’s not a stuffy in disguise pretending to be a bun.

jerseygirl – Haha you should! Would any of your buns go for it?

Maybe!  This is an old phone pic of Rumball, though it made an appearance on BB facebook recently.   

So there is hope that they’d poke their heads out of a porthole that’s decked out with a wig.. They’d probably be too curious not to. 

photo image_zps48d436f9.jpg

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Awe, Rumball! What a cute picture. I think it would be all about perfect timing. Have them enter the box on the other side and then be ready to snap when they get too curious and peek out. I love the wig idea.

Squee! Jake has got such a pettable head. Is that a word? It should be! And there should be a pic of him next to it in the dictionary

Thus it begins….
    A few weeks ago Breintjes face started to moult and he sported an awesome Lemmy stache. But then his moult suddenly stopped, until I noticed a tiny tuft of hair sticking out next to his tail. I put him on a safety mat on the table and gently started to pluck him. Appearantly he stopped moulting, and started again on his rear end??? 
    This is what I harvested in just a few minutes, banana for scale:

Barrett
    Participant

OH MY GOD! You could almost build a new bunny from all that!

Is he naked now?

Luna
    Participant

Luna started molting and suddenly stopped too, which has never happened before . Lol, banana for scale. But how can I gauge how much fur there is, because what if the banana in the photo is smaller or larger than normal? 

Ahhhh Luna, don’t go there…. rofl. We’ve already been there with the banana scale…. so i changed it to a coke can scale (placed next to your bunny!!) !!!! Lolololol

Luna
    Participant

Wait what? Where’s the coke can?

Nowhere to be found in my house A banana will just have to do!
    Breintje still looks as fuzzy as can be, so I fear that I’ll pluck several buckets of fur off him again this week. He hates the plucking itself, but afterwards he seems quite happy with the results.

Tony's Mum
    Participant

Tony has perfected his flops. He looks like a cat, when I sent this pic to my sister she thought I’d adopted more animals!

Wick

@ Tony’s Mum – I reread that to make sure Tony wasn’t actually a cat, haha. Such a great flop!

— Lil’ Wick is growing steadily! 5mo, and close to neutering time I hope (though he may not be thinking the same).

RabbitPam

Squee – Olaf is so going on facebook this week.

Patton does kind of look like he’s always in that flop. You just slide him over when you don’t want the kids to snack. I love it.

RabbitPam

Everybun is adorable. Must be cause it’s spring.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.