Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    Q8bunny
    Participant

Cuuute! B&W booplesnoots

N’awww, I just can’t help but squee when I see a Nethie. Love them ^_^

Barrett
    Participant

Man. I guess living a few months in a house full of kids has de-sensitized Patton ’cause he is one hard core sleeper!

The kids in the kitchen, hanging out, talking, using their Leap Pads, and Patton oblivious to it all.

RabbitPam

Barrett, I love that!

And Bugs is beautiful.

Luna, if all goes as planned, check out our Facebook page tomorrow.

Luna
    Participant

Who me?  (just checking because there is another “Luna”). I don’t have FB but I can always use my sister’s account.

bugsthebun
    Participant

Their little noses are soo cute josip!! ugh everyones pictures, just so much cuteness distracting me from studying. Bug’s flopped out sleeping next to me, obviously its exhausting watching me study 

Q8bunny
    Participant

Patton’s ears are doing the split.

Melon
    Participant

My heart is melted… So cute!!!

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Posted By Luna on 4/04/2017 7:05 AM

Here’s one Vienna (hope you don’t mind Josip):

Haha, Patton looks totally out for the count XD
    Glad he can get his rest though with everything going on in a busy household.

N’awww, Bugsie looks so cute and relaxed

Barrett
    Participant

LOL Bugs knows what to do with a lounge

VivaLaBunz
    Participant

Haven’t been by in a while, but it’s always nice to come back and see some beautiful buns  

@bugsthebun Bugs’ color pattern is one of the most unique I’ve seen, she is so adorable!
    @JosipTheBunny Your 2 buns are complete contrasts of one another – a perfect pair
    @Barrett LOL Patton almost looks unconscious there

Pippins was being so cute a few days ago so I had to get some pics, my camera is terrible however:

DaButtercup
    Participant

I made a box staircase so Reese can jump on my bed! I’m glad I did because last night (or morning, around 4:00) she jumped up onto my bed and she rested her nose on my nose for a whole minute, trying to wake me up with her tickle whiskers, not knowing I was already awake! She was so cute and begged for pets. I am also thinking of taking the stairs down because I looked on my bed a couple minutes ago and there was a pee spot! All her poops were in her litter box, but she just pees on my bed for some reason. Does anyone know how I can stop this so I can cuddle with her without her peeing on my bed?

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Pippin’s little nose is too cute.

Halp me, the earth is tipping!

Luna
    Participant

Beautiful buns everyone 

ReeseBun – A booplesnoot cuddle, so cute! Reese might be peeing on the bed because it’s a new “territory” for her since she hasn’t been able to get on your bed until now, or it could be the softness of the bed sheets/blankets…or maybe just an innocent mistake ? I don’t know if letting her on your bed more will help or make it worse. If she peed on the bed when you weren’t on it, I would try putting the stairs by the bed so that she can only jump on the bed when you are on it, and hopefully your presence will deter her from peeing right then and there.

DaButtercup
    Participant

Luna, thanks for the help! I took the stairs away while I was gone, and when I came back I put the stairs back. She jumped right up and was being cuddly, but when I was petting her, she decided to hop to the corner of the bed and pee right in front of me right on my phone charger cord! What a bun!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Olaf! Hang on, bunbun! Put out your paw and grab my hand!

Luna
    Participant

Posted By ReeseBun on 4/04/2017 9:52 PM

Luna, thanks for the help! I took the stairs away while I was gone, and when I came back I put the stairs back. She jumped right up and was being cuddly, but when I was petting her, she decided to hop to the corner of the bed and pee right in front of me right on my phone charger cord! What a bun!

Oh geez lol – sweet little Reese . Well maybe you could put a thicker fleece on top of your bed covers so that if she wees on the bed again, at least the fleece might stop most or all of the pee from getting on your bed sheets?

Crashley
    Participant

Winifred and Pepe!

I love getting pics of them standing instead of sitting lol

Hazel
    Participant

Josip: What a cute pair!

VivaLaBunz: Pippins looks so innocent there! Love the first picture.

Olaf! He’s adorable.

Crashley, beautiful pictures! Were you crinkling a treat bag while taking the first one?

Patton and Bugs are out cold!

Q8bunny
    Participant

My favourite little cow bunnies. Love the action shots, Crashley

Crashley
    Participant

Thanks Q-8!
    I had theyre room window up letting in the fresh spring air!!
    They love that!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Us too. Had the balcony door open a handspan all week to let in the gorgeous weather, and Chewie loves to walk by and let the fresh breeze flutter his whiskers

Crashley
    Participant

Awww! hahahah! Flutter his whiskers!

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don’t know how on earth that’s a comfortable position 

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.