Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

For the rooster name
    Blue , blu
    Bo
    Bob
    Bobby
    Peter Pan or Captain Hook

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Blue Moon
    Participant

he came in a fruit loops box so i thought maybe fruit loop would be a good name for the roo what does everyone else think(he is really sweet)

Luna
    Participant

OBM – Pellet face! Adorable.

BM – A fruit loops box lol cute . How about “Loop” for short? Is that band around his ankle some kind of identifier or something?

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Blue Moon, your cows are adorable! You must have your hands full with rabbits, cows, chickens…anything else?  My mum’s neighbour has a lot of animals. She has around 9 cats, 2 bunnies, 2 rats and a dog. She used to have chickens too.

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

I came for the rabbits but I’m staying for the cows and roosters! Gorgeous.
    And Boston and Oakley look like stuffed animals come to life.

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 4/01/2017 11:08 PM

Every time I see your buns out in the garden, I can’t help smiling
    Chelsea was lovely and that pic is just scrummy. What a character! Sounds like my kind of girl (I love stormy weather).

Smile away – you’ve a nice pic of Podge in mid jump out in the garden 

And the view from an upstairs window

Luna
    Participant

They look like they’re having so much fun! Green grass, fresh air, and…mini trampolines?!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Pet hammocks designed to keep dogs cool, the buns love them.

Luna
    Participant

Still awesome lol.

bugsthebun
    Participant

Here are some pictures of bugs, because my friends and family just don’t get how cute she really is

Luna
    Participant

Oh my goodness, how could they not get it! She’s beautiful .

Q8bunny
    Participant

She’s gorgeous!

GJ: Love the action shot of Podge. Your pics look like screenshots of a sim game: build your very own bunny village

JosipTheBunny
    Participant

Some photos of my buns

White one is Josi (netherland dwarf bun), black lop is Bobi and white-gray lionhead is Cofi.

JosipTheBunny
    Participant

Oakley’s and Boston Mama, I love the set up of the cage!

how on earth do you keep it so clean?!?

JosipTheBunny
    Participant

I took some more photos

Luna
    Participant

That pic of Josi and Bobi with their booplesnoots poking through the cage is so cute! And Cofi looks like a snuggler. Is Cofi not bonded with Josi and Bobi?

?? how are you opening the photos – I can’t….

Luna
    Participant

I clicked on the link and then I had to open the pics in Windows program Paint to view them.

Luna
    Participant

Here’s one Vienna (hope you don’t mind Josip):

JosipTheBunny
    Participant

I don’t mind at all. I would post pics like you do but it seems that I don’t know how :/
    Cofi is not yet bonded because he isn’t neutered yet, we only got him 3 weeks ago

Luna
    Participant

I don’t know how to post pics from my phone, but if you’re on a computer:
    1. Click the +Reply button

2. It will take you to a new screen where you can type in a message or insert a pic. Scroll down until you see “Attachments” and click the arrow to the right.

3. Click “Choose File” button, go to where your pics are stored on your computer. Select the pic you want to post by clicking “Open.”

4. Then click the “Upload” button. In a few secs, the file of your pic will appear, and you just click “Insert Image” and you’re all set.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.