Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 19 posts - 351 through 369 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    jerseygirl

Haha, yeah I can see that shape Vienna.
    Posterior dewlap..and here I was just calling it a bum-lap. Haha. Ailis has prominent dewlap, so I suppose Rumballs behind nicely balances her front.
    @OM, Im biased, but I do think he is rather cute!

Hazel
    Participant

I feel you, Rumball. Gravity is a heartless b!#$%…

OBM: Keep them coming, I’m making the hubby look at all the pictures you post.

I was cleaning the bunny room, but how are you supposed to get anything done with this staring at you?

Enjoying his new box:

jerseygirl

It appears Oscars new box is already occupied.
    #Moscar

Q8bunny
    Participant

Or that Oscar has a Gumby/Inspector Gadget arm
    Such a cute picture

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

Hmm… Where does the pillow end and Boston begin?

jerseygirl

Lil Babyyy!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Awwwww <3

Boston's Mama
    Participant

If he’s not begging to be picked up or already in your arms – here’s where he will be!

Azerane
    Rumbum!

Oscar and Mosby <3 too cute.

Oakley is just a little dream boat

We went to Ikea today… my life is now complete

…Luna’s already started eating it 

Q8bunny
    Participant

YAAAY! Welcome to the bed-hopping club

Azerane

It’s so stinking cute I have a fleece I’m probably going to use on it instead of the sheets it comes with, but for now it works.

BubblesJo
    Participant

I can’t wait until IKEA opens here, so I can get a bed for Chester. He’s been obsessed with pillows lately, so I’m sure he’d love a bed for himself.

Chester back to loving his tunnel

And now he likes to get his hay straight from the source

Blue Moon
    Participant

aww bj super cute
    i don’t know if this counts as bed hopping but poppy will jump 2 1/2 feet to get on to my bed and i have to lift cedric on but he loves to play on it.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Jo, those pics are brill – especially the tunnel one.

You know that IKEA announced they’re opening in Hali the day after I decided to repatriate to H-town? They had to, really. IKEA is my mothership and Chewie is the captain

Hazel
    Participant

Posted By jerseygirl on 4/28/2017 9:42 PM

Moscar

He photobombs pretty much every picture I take of Oscar.

Boston, what a little angel…

BubblesJo: How cute!! Looks like he loves it.

Azerane: I’m jealous you got one of those beds, I want one! Be ready with your camera in case one of them flops on it!

BubblesJo
    Participant

Q8, now I just need to catch him dropping pillows on the floor and then sitting on them. Ridiculous

They haven’t announced an opening date though. I’m dying to have an IKEA close by. I guess them knowing you’d be coming here was enough to seal the deal

ThorBunny
    Participant

I’m not sure if they ship internationally, but you can also buy the bed online here

https://bunnyapproved.com/product/ikea-duktig-pine-bed-with-bedlinen-set/

Although why pass up a chance to take a take a trip to IKEA?

Shiver_Rose
    Participant

JerseyGirl- The picture of Rumball was so cute it gave me a much needed lol while on hold for an insanely long time w/ my insurance company 😛

Viewing 19 posts - 351 through 369 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.