Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    Luna
    Participant

Az – Love the seagrass hammock .

Q8bunny
    Participant

BM: He was only a few months old

Azerane

I wasn’t aware that central air was bad for birds. African greys are lovely birds, my husband’s family used to have one and she was fantastic. Thank you, she is very pretty. She has picked at feathers around her neck but fortunately that hasn’t progressed and I think her feather regrowth is actually improving which is good. I have seen a number of them here but I suspect they are more common in Australia due to them being native and also their other native islands being very close to Australia.

Luna, thanks, she loves it too

Blue Moon
    Participant

aww. how big is he? is he like 4-5 pounds and 13 inches? that is more or less how big poppy is but i think she is longer than 13 inches. i feel pretty bad for poppy i got her when she was only 5 1/2 weeks old and weaned way too early. does chewie have “ear liner” and a tail spot and a grey nose and grey eye lashes? i’m just wondering because he looks very grey in some of the pictures in the “most interesting rabbit” thread

muffinandmunchbunny
    Participant

M&M have been loving the outdoors lately  Watermark is the bun’s instagram

sarahthegemini
    Participant
    So cute M&M 

Another good picture of Peanut…

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wick

I love M&M! And Peanut has a mood-filled face, as usual, haha!

Does anyone else’s rabbit fail at maintaining their flops? Wick will fall to his side and curl up to flop while being pet, but 90% of the time he loses his balance and freaks out. I have to hold him to maintain it when he first curls up, haha. This is pre-flop fail.

Q8bunny
    Participant

BM: He’s 4lbs and defo less than 13 inches

He’s snow white in some spots and dandelion fluff grey in others, but the spots are always changing with each moult. In some lights (like morning light) he looks lavender.

@Az: She’s gorgeous! I love her colours

@M&M: They’re definitely enjoying it, especially that sunshine pic looks great ^_^

@Sarah: Awww, doesn’t Peanut just have the cutest chubby cheeks?

@Wick: Hehehe, clumsy bunnies are so adorable. From what we’ve seen, flops are often quite derpy and rabbits aren’t the most gracious animals ever. Our NL dwarf Breintje doesn’t flop often, but when he does it goes wrong quite a lot. I think he puts too much force into it. He stands there, turns his head, rolls over and rolls through. Suddenly he’s on his back and starts kicking to get upright again. Silly little thing

Speaking of Breintje, he’s been extremely vocal for the last couple of weeks. Much be moult-grumps I suppose. I was cleaning his potty this morning, and he stood there nudging my leg to get me out of the way of his cage. All this was accompanied by “brrruh, brrrruh” noises. It sounded very odd, like a stomach gurgle.

When I was done he jumped in and started to scent-mark everything. When I approached to take a picture he lunged, looked straight at the phone with his ears turned towards me, almost as if saying: “Get the F away from my cage!”. Grumpybutt…

Blue Moon
    Participant

aww i love the lavender colored buns such a pretty color

Q8bunny
    Participant

Breintje’s booplesnoot is so velvety and smoochable in this pic

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Wick I think Buttercup’s unimpressed face has rubbed off on Peanut! He looks as though he’s thinking “what the hell are you playing at ” 

Such a cute flop (fail!) Haha. Buttercup sometimes flops and rolls over completely but rolls into something and then freaks out. Peanut is much more aware of his surroundings 

Ellie He does have chubby little cheeks doesn’t he 

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 4/26/2017 5:42 AM

What a cutie pie! 

Bladesmith
    Participant

Some more pics of Clover, Queen of the world!  (Her words, not mine!)

“Uh oh, I’m in a handbasket.  I know how this ends up….”

“I believe someone said banana?”

Q8bunny
    Participant

BANANA!?!?

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Oakie enjoying new blankets lately

Boston's Mama
    Participant

jerseygirl

Posted By Oakley and Boston’s Mama on 4/26/2017 5:21 PM

Looks as though Oakley heard “Banana” too ! 

His blankies are cuute. They’re not as cute as him but still very suitable for such a cute lil bunneh.

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Hahah yeah it probably would be his banana look if he had one! ( he doesn’t get vege or fruit as his stomach is too sensitive so he isn’t allowed )

I love the car blankets ! Haven’t managed to get a good photo of Boston on his yet as he is so super cuddly that the second you are near he is trying to get in your arms – no photos!

jerseygirl

Oh Rumball, Rumball

Where did your plush butt go?!

#saggybutt #growingolder #seniorbunnylove

Q8bunny
    Participant

Squeeeeee! He has a posterior dewlap! Cuuuuute!

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Oh jersey he’s too cute though!

A true Darlek !!! (Whooooooo?)

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.