Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 369 total)
  • Author

@pinknfwuffy – I think Olaf is just trying to complete a perfect squiggle with his dots and the dots on the wooden floor….

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

I think you’re right, Vienna! The constellation Olafis Majoris.

Thor and Luna are doppelganger delights.

jerseygirl

That time when “Walk like an Egyptian” comes on and we’re all like..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  

Loving the shadow puppets Olaf made!!  

Q8bunny
    Participant

Way too cute!

jerseygirl

It’s the first song I thought of when I saw them. But looking at Luna, she could be doing the Hokey Pokey. Or maybe they’re doing Time Warp or Nutbush.

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Hahaha!

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Blue Moon
    Participant

beautiful bunnies everyone

Luna
    Participant

jerseygirl – Lol, I think it was the Hokey Pokey …plus that song is stuck in my head now!

OBM – Oakley was so tiny! Boston has grown a little too. I love his (we’re sticking with “his” for now right?) dark gray ears .

Boston's Mama
    Participant

The poor little lad! I’m sure he’ll be spoiled from here to eternity

The sun is finally high enough in the sky that the sunlight touches the floor. We only get sun in our house when the angle is just right, and only in the morning. Breintje took his chance and this was the first time I saw him flop in a very long time. He does that only rarely, and it’s so good to watch! It really makes my day to see him enjoy himself

Blue Moon
    Participant
                    poppy and her runaway ears

Blue Moon
    Participant

second pic poppy’s last piece of her breakfast was still sticking out of her mouth

Q8bunny
    Participant

Breintje looks so sweet soaking up his little puddle of sunshine

Poppy looks like she could be my Chewie’s sister

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Yes Q8!! Long lost

Luna
    Participant

Ellie & BM – Basking in the sun and nom noms in bed, on a Monday!…I’m jealous .

Blue Moon
    Participant

poppy and chewie do look very similar do you know hat exact kind he is? poppy is lion head new Zealand mix (i met the parents)

Blue Moon
    Participant

Luna I’m not as lucky as you think those pics were taken on Sunday

Luna
    Participant

BM – Lol, I meant I was jealous of the buns!  But yes, that would have been nice if the humans had a day off.

These two apparently had “a tough day at the office” 

Q8bunny
    Participant

The Lindt chocolate bunny has come to life!

LOL Chewie is a lionhead camel mix. No, seriously, no idea – he’s adopted from the shelter in a country where baby buns are disposable toys for murderous toddlers. The only reason I know he’s part lionhead is because of his Beatles hairdo.

Azerane

Dory is being cute today. I redid her play stand a little, removed some of the finer branches which I think were in the way and added a bigger landing branch at the top. I then strung up a seagrass mat hammock for toys and treats. It seems a success so far. It’s nice to have her hanging out right next to me while I’m using the laptop. I’ve also been bribing her to stay there with treats and sprouts. It seems to be working Otherwise she prefers to sit on top of the bunny condo, which is less of a problem now that she can’t reach their ears, but the bird poop issue does concern me. I don’t want Apollo or Luna getting pooped on, lol.

Blue Moon
    Participant

Q8: poor chewie. how old was he when you got him?
    Az: Dory looks so cute I’m sure she is very happy. what kind of parrot is she?

Azerane

Thanks She’s an Eclectus parrot.

Blue Moon
    Participant

oh cool i really like birds but at my house we have a wood stove and central air so i cant have birds cuz they might die my favorite kind of parrot is the African grey. but my second is actually the eclectus dory is the prettiest one that i have seen. most that i see have pecked all of their body feathers out (poor babies)

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.