Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    jerseygirl

Oomph! Jerry doesn’t look overly impressed. Lol. New way to weight train for him? :p

Reese, with the skin intact like that, you could try treating with just some cream. I use sudocreme on hocks sometimes, which is a nappy rash cream. You could try something like Bag Balm if that’s available.  There is also silver sulfadiazine cream which is reportedly very good for sore hocks, though I do not know if it is prescription only or not.

Bam

Tony’s mum, he looks miserable (but so incredibly cute miserable!) so I’d try taking off the cone. None of my boys got a cone. Most boys that try to chew their stitches haven’t had proper pain relief, but you said your vet prescribed pain meds, so I think it’d be safe take it off while you can monitor him. You could put it back on when you must leave him, perhaps, but I think he’ll be happier if he gets to eat his cecals and give himself a proper cleaning. 

Bianca, that’s so silly =D They do tend to like squeezing into narrow spaces though. We used to have a floor lamp like this one 

and Bam was always trying to crawl up into it, because he must’ve thought it was a tunnel 

Q8bunny
    Participant

Poor Jerry… lol Such cute bunbuns all around, though

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

And I wonder how he cons me into extra treats…

Q8bunny
    Participant

Oh, that Olaf booplesnoot

Those are VERY determined eyes… lol. “Trust in meeeeeeee…”

Bam

He does have a booplesnoot quite out of the ordinary, sweet little King Olaf. (The king of Norway is called Olaf.)

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Awe, thanks! “Slowly and surely your senses will cease to resist…” PAPAYA.

Bam, I love that! And Olaf the White, a viking sea-king. I prefer them both to the snowman, but, alas. :]

I always refer back to this post (halfway down the page) for his nose evolution: https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/149017/afpg/6/Default.aspx

Reesebun
    Participant

Thanks Jerseygirl! I will try to get some bag balm. Some websites also say to use a little bunny sock thing made from a piece of Vet bandages, should I put that on too so she does not lick the lotion off?

Olaf’s eyes hypnotize you and make you pet him!

Krayl, that picture of poor Jerry (and funny ha ha) getting laid on reminds me of this picture:

lol

Tony's Mum
    Participant

I took it off for a couple of hours earlier and he was MUCH happier (and I washed off all the dried in cecotropes and food :/), but I did see him licking his stitches so I put it back on when I went to work. Yet again I got back to a miserable little bun sitting in his own filth behind the couch. He can get to the hay and water ok, but it’s definitely making it hard for him to eat veg and pellets so I had to hand feed him his dinner when I got home after I cleaned everything up. He’s going to the vet for his checkup in the morning and I’m going to see if I can take it off because I really think it’s doing more harm than good, but I don’t want to risk him hurting himself either. I feel awful looking at him all miserable and trying to groom himself

jerseygirl

@ReeseBun, try it without bandaging first. She might not even be aware there is anything to lick off. Or it’s soothing enough that she’ll leave it alone. I found the cream I used sort of trapped in the dry skin so it stayed on for a while. If that makes sense.

The vet bandages you mentioned might be Vet Wrap. It sticks to itself but not to skin or fur. You can get bandages for people made of the same stuff. I find that this page has lots of useful info. Had you seen this one? http://wabbitwiki.com/wiki/Sore_hocks

jerseygirl

Sleepy bunnies

Potamus eating hay like a good girl

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Yay Potamus

Q8bunny
    Participant

She’s so lovely!

Tony's Mum
    Participant

Oh good girl Potamus!

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wick

@ sarahthegemini – That’s the “I totally did not do anything wrong…” face, haha.

Wick’s growing and growing! He’s now 714g (~1.5lbs)!! Still hasn’t changed his over-napping habits though

Q8bunny
    Participant

We need more black bunny pictures on here… they’re so velvety and adorable

Wick

Hard to see them without good lighting haha!

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Wick – it totally does look like his “I’ve been caught, act innocent…” look!  I don’t know what he was doing tho when my bf snapped that haha. I need to get a picture of Buttercup’s “I’ve been caught” look. She jumps round with her ears forward when I catch her being naughty 

I love Wick’s little paws, he looks so snuggly!! 

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Black and white rabbits – they’re either invisible or blinding you with their reflection. Also, cyclops.

ThorBunny
    Participant

“Who, me?”  Lil’ black bunny caught in the act!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Chewie has the same slinky!

Luna
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 4/21/2017 7:57 AM

We need more black bunny pictures on here… they’re so velvety and adorable

Wish granted

(Luna was giving me a confused look as to why I wasn’t getting her pellets)

Pink – Olaf isn’t blinding us with his reflection; he’s blinding us with his aura of cuteness 

Q8bunny
    Participant

Look at that foot! And those wittle hands! Squeee!

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.