Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

This topic contains 368sd replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Shiver_Rose 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 369 total)
  • Author

Shiver_Rose
    Participant

Posted By Luna on 4/13/2017 8:43 AM

After you click the quote icon, try clicking a spot a couple rows below the quoted text so that your mouse cursor won’t start typing your reply so close to the quoted text.

Shiver Rose posted:  I’ve tried that before and it still does the same thing and lumps them all together 

****Edit: It seems to be working now.  That’s strange.  It’s kind of inconsistent.  Apparently there is no way to keep my post from also being featured in a box.  …Oh well. lol

Shiver_Rose
    Participant

Bladesmith: Dawn is so cute!! <3

LittlePuffyTail

I’m taking a little break from BB as I’m currently swamped with other things on the go but I had a few free minutes and took the time to scroll through the last few pages. I miss seeing all these faces on a regular basis. And Jersey, you should be ashamed of yourself for making us go so long without TimTim pics!!!

This week took the buns out for the first time this year. Spring is finally here, yay!!! 

Check out that tongue!!!

This is what I have to deal with every night while I work on my crafts…..I have to stop working routinely to pet them both because they just stare at me and make me feel guilty. Real helpful guys…..

Everly spends most of her play time lately taking care of her stuffies (most of which are bunnies). Here this little guy is getting a haircut.  You can’t see in the pic, but the scissors are bunnies. 

Sabrina
    Participant

We are just 5 days into our rabbit parenthood and we are in love with her.

Well my phone isn’t cooperating with the picture.

jerseygirl

Ive inserted the pic for you Sabrina.

Beautiful Loppy!

Shiver Rose posted: I’ve tried that before and it still does the same thing and lumps them all together

Either highlight the text you want to quote and click on Quote in the quick reply box – the quote marks will sandwich the text and yours will not be included or….

jerseygirl

@Shiver Rose: also, if you are using Quote icon you see in top right of all the posts. make sure your cursor is as far left when you start typing a response after the quoted part.

Q8bunny
    Participant

She’s such a lovely little gingerbread bun

Posted By jerseygirl on 4/15/2017 3:45 AM

Ive inserted the pic for you Sabrina. 
       Beautiful Loppy!

Or… click on “Quote” on the actual post, that text is then copied into the message box, put slightly in from the left hand side of the message screen. You should click below so the cursor is REALLY on the left hand side of the message box  – like I’ve hopefully done here. 

jerseygirl

:thumbs up: V.

Sabrina
    Participant

Thank you! And we are think she is a cutie.

She and my Henry would make lubberly babeeeees don’t you think ?

Luna
    Participant

LPT – Sterling’s getting a taste of spring! Kyle says “thank you for my new toy”

Sabrina – She’s gorgeous! I love her color.

Luna also got to go outside today for the first time since winter…she also found her Easter eggs that I hid a few pellets in.

BanditCamp
    Participant

Hope I’m not too late!

Sadly I’m unable to post inline pictures because of BinkyBunny’s form size limitations. if you want to look at the photos please click here for Imgur. everything else click the signature picture below for all of the pictures and April Videos!

Link to Imgur for April Highlights

NOTE: I’ve changed the format for the pictures to reflect time and action, all pictures have been formatted with _ hope you enjoy the pictures!

foreverfluffle
    Participant

Getting into drawing. Happy easter everybun!

Q8bunny
    Participant

That’s beautiful!

Sabrina
    Participant

Happy Easter from our bunny to yours! 

BunLuv
    Participant

Thank you, everyone, I rather like the outdoor results myself! I’ve resized the ones I took at the bunny barn and included is my foster to adopt, if my bunnies are open to it?

As far as I’ve found in research her Princess tiny bunny is a Brittania Petite and BB is a polish rabbit, which there seems to be a few varying sizes of? I went with the weight on the chart at 3.5 lbs and his stature and ear positioning.

Sabrina that is a beautiful addition to your family! Very pretty coloring!

Jersey girl Tim is a lovely bunny! Spam away

I hear you LPT, I get those looks, mainly when I’m trying to do work on the laptop. They just STARE until you come and pet them..

Tonia

Blackberry

Domino

Garfield

Our new foster, who has not had the best life thus far, being part of a large seizure, having his ear ripped, languishing in a shelter for a long time and having Coccidia?    Dude looks familiar, will be picking him up this week I already met him but needed to wait for his treatment to be complete.

And finally, from us

Hazel
    Participant

OBM: He just doesn’t want any more pets, and he’s not into bunnies all that much to begin with. I know he’s probably right, we have enough pets, but I would really love to get a bunny buddy for our boy! Lops are the hubby’s favorite, but I still can’t convince him.

jersey: Oh my god, I can’t believe I didn’t see the face!!!

Vienna: Waking up with one missing ear would make for a grumpy morning, I reckon… And I agree, Henry and Sabrina’s girl would make some purty babies…

Luna: He probably did want some cat food, he’s tried it before and seemed to enjoy it… And Luna looks so sweet, playing with her Easter eggs.

foreverfluffle: Beautiful drawing!

BunLuv: Wow you’ve got a warren going on there! I love your new foster boy!

Sabrina: Those ears!!! She’s so cute.

BunLuv
    Participant

BunLuv: Wow you’ve got a warren going on there! I love your new foster boy!

My goodness, none of those are mine LOL, well yet and only the last one. Those are all adoptable rabbits of Vancouver Rabbit Rescue and Advocacy

Azerane

While it may look like Luna has a terrible URI, in reality she just loves her salad, lol.

Q8bunny
    Participant

So many adorable bunnies! So little time to kidnap them all!

Luna
    Participant

Azerane – Cute! It’s the face of one who says after a big/messy meal “Don’t judge me” lol.

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Natrual Easter photos… went no treats and this is what happened! Guess Winter had a different image in mind than me. 

Tony's Mum
    Participant

I had a very very long and crappy day today, but I can’t help but laugh at this… Tony’s neutering is tomorrow so I left out his carrier for him to get used to it before the trip. Turns out he must remember it from the last trip to the vet, because he tore it to shreds! He pulled the zip off as much as he could and tried to take off the handle too! Little brat. Luckily it zips all the way around and he only damaged the corners, so I’ve pinned and sewn up the broken zips so I can still use it tomorrow because I won’t be able to get a new one in time.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 369 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.