Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE APRIL PICTURE THREAD :D

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    LopLove
    Participant

Everyone has such cute pics! I need to try to post some more too.

That news report was lovely. The written version underneath was done poorly though; the woman in the video mentions how the rabbits sometimes fall asleep when she pets them, but the written report says that the woman sometimes falls asleep as she pets the rabbits. -.- Poor lady. Good video though.

Nelli
    Participant

Here is a pic from yesterday, when my daughters took our bunnies outside for the first time this year! Amazingly it was so warm in the sun that half an hour was enough for the buns, they got really hot. (Hot, in April, in Finland… somethings wrong, haha. Not that I’m complaining ) The bunnies were so happy though, both of them were binkying and running and hopping happily around. They don’t binky much anymore indoors, so it was so nice to see them doing that outside yesterday.

So anyway, this is one of our girls, Nelli:

Mimzy
    Participant

I was happily surprised to find out that my city banned selling bunnies for easter I didn’t know about that until a few days ago Not sure what the time frame is of not selling them though. I don’t know if it’s just easter day or if it’s maybe for the whole week prior or something.

Nelli looks precious Such a sweet thing to see them binky after they haven’t done it much I’ve noticed mine get comfortable with their surroundings & stop but will do it again if I change things around or if they’ve been in their cage too long

longhairmike
    Participant

George loves his oats container. after 9 days he’s nearly 1.5x his sized and doubled in weight.
    the girl that gave him to me, her mom still has their DOMESTIC bunny outside in their back yard and we were in the mid 90s the past few days.
    im trying to get a hold of her to convince her to bring it in.

photo DSCN4138_zps00a76b1f.jpg

MissGabbster
    Participant

George is precious! I hope you can convince the mom to bring in the rabbit.

MK
    Participant

Here are pics from a little Easter photo shoot. Everyone’s bunnies are beautiful!

BunnyLady1989
    Participant

Aw MK your pictures look so great! Very professional looking.

LHM is that the same bunny that was from outside? He looks so adorable and happy and healthy

whitney_g1223
    Participant

MK that’s adorable!!!!! they are so photogenic. Lol

Ellekke
    Participant

Oh LonghairedMike your bunny looks so sweet in there! Makes me melt!
    And MK, just like bunnylady said, your pics look so professional!
    Yours are really good too, Mimzy!

Luv it! Too bad I don’t have any easter props…

Diamond
    Participant

Haha wild rabbits look even more disapproving than domestic ones.

I’m loving all these Easter pics. Here’s my favorite of Lily, and a low-quality video of her vaccuuming up her greens

photo 20140418_114435_zps893bd0d5.jpg

calipa_st
    Participant

love the easter pics! i’ll add some of my boys!

I keep trying to upload but it won’t let me  

calipa_st
    Participant

LopLove
    Participant

LongLiveLoyalBuns
    Participant

Frappe getting a nibble after binkying everywhere in my room

AndHenry
    Participant

LopLove my how Tiger has grown! She is simply adorable – and I love her new house! (though I’m sure it’s not new anymore, ha haha). Yes, she does look like the boss of the bedroom, LOL!

Travis
    Participant

Diamond
    Participant

I feel like Jay’s about to scoop those chocolate eggs up in his giant ears and hop around the world giving them to children.

Mimzy
    Participant

Bunny butts!!

whitney_g1223
    Participant

Mimzy!!!! Those bunny butts are too cute!

Ellekke
    Participant

Travis, gosh now that’s a gorgious bunny! <3

And yaaaaaaay Mimzy! Bunny butts! Squeeeeee!

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.