Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE APRIL PICTURE THREAD :D

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Diamond
    Participant

I didn’t realize Bam was so tiny (though I didn’t realize he was part lionhead either, and they’re pretty small). Hope the bonding goes well.

Lily’s size was one of the things that drew me to her, honestly. I was pretty new to rabbits and suddenly a TINY LITTLE BUNNY

Mimzy
    Participant

I second everything Rayray said about Bam’s pics lol, was just going to say pretty much exactly that! Can’t wait to see bonded pictures!!

Wildbeat – what a cute bunny cushion! I wish I could sew, I’d make one of those too

Hazel
    Participant

Mimzy: I love the black/white picture of Kenobi, it looks like he’s about to sneeze!

justwildbeat: It doesn’t get cuter than a bunny sleeping on a bunny cushion!

NBO: Bam is great at posing for pictures! You’re right though, he does look caught off guard in that one. He looks tiny compared to Sally!

SLandB: What a cute dragon you got there! Nice job with the costume!

rayray: How nice of Ziggy to entertain your guests! His fur looks very silky and soft, I wanna pet him!

Ellekke: Great outdoor pictures! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

calipa: I guess the sun was too bright for them! Did they check out the snow?

Oscar has been working on a little project today:

Don’t you love his innocent face?

calipa_st
    Participant

^ Nah, the snow was gross…it’d been there forever! They just sat there enjoying the sun. I took Rodan outside today, it was gorgeous…put him in an exercise pen, I apparently don’t ever need a lawn mower! haha

I love Oscar’s face in the first one, he’s like “whoa, I’m busy here mom!”

calipa_st
    Participant

I’ll post more in my bonding thread, but here is Calvin and Rodan. Rodan wants someone to love him so bad I hope one day Calvin grooms him.

friedegg
    Participant

had to post this, bunny is recovering from minor gut stasis (second time ouch), and she suddenly decided to flop at my feet todayThank heavens it only took a day for her to get back on her feet.

MissD
    Participant

I’m glad your bunny’s better friedegg. I went through it so many times with Buddy so I know how it feels. She’s a beauty

Here’s my Hannah begging for dried beetroot. Is it actually normal for rabbits to be so addicted to it?
     photo DSCF0393.jpg
    Putting her feet up…
     photo DSCF0404.jpg
    … and feeling proud of herself after destroying what’s left of the back of my sofa
     photo DSCF0394.jpg

mijOok
    Participant

Everybun is so adorable!

MissD – such a beautiful girl for Buddy, I love that first picture of Hannah begging. The fur around her eyes sticking out makes me imagine her batting her eyes for a “pretty pleeeasee!” hehe

My fan light above Simba’s play space is broken so it’s so hard to get good lighting without using flash 

But here’s a quick one I took when the TV gave off enough bright light catching Simba off guard lol

So then he had to inspect the intruding object…

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant
    A bunch of cuddling bunnies. Sally and Harley. And Bam utilized a box as his bed lol 

Sally and Harley are so cute together  

Mimzy
    Participant

NBO – Such beautiful bunnies! Love Bam in the box haha.

MissD – Hannah! So cute! She definitely looks like she owns the place 

Took the buns out in the sunroom for playtime. Thought the angle was perfect.

My cat, Ripley, planning dinner.

They just can’t be close enough I guess

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

All your buns are so cute everybody!

Here’s my bun Moxie:

Ellekke
    Participant

I just LUV bunny couples pics and close-ups. Especially bunny lips! <3

It seriously does things to me. Like I squee up all inside and my inner funny voice goes like: “It’s soo fluffyyyyyyy!”.

I can’t help it

My little diva Arya, I luv her so much! <3

Frodo planning his escape route. You just KNOW by looking at his face that he was up to something. And sure enough, 1 minute after this snapshot on my lap, he bolted into my living room and they’re not allowed to go there!

First he was like  and I was like  but then suddenly he was like and I was like but then I lured him back with a snack and everything was like .

Mimzy
    Participant

Ellekke – Haha, love the visual description you gave to the scenario

Here’s a close up!

She hates when I pick her up to take photos with her

LongEaredLions
    Participant

For all you guys with lots of bunnies!

And the TTT (triple trouble trio) mad at me because they had to be locked in their condo while I was cleaning.

PhotoGirl
    Participant

So many cute bunnies!

Deleted User
    Participant

They’re all lovely!

longhairmike
    Participant

fox10 phoenix really pulled thru with a primetime news spot for TTAS this evening (java video embed code does not work on BB)

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/25286903/2014/04/18/no

photo ttasfox_zpsb925a068.jpg

jerseygirl

Fantastic! I hope we’ll see more of this style report in years to come.
    btw, I want that helicopter-eared agouti bun. *dibs*

My friend posted this sweet pic of her buns on her fb blog. Had to share it here. : )

photo image_zps20f9a5cf.jpg

Happy Easter All !

MissD
    Participant

Love everyones pictures! Hot cross bunz !!
    NBO – Sally and Harley are sooo cute, what beautiful photos
    mijOok – I forgot how similar Buddy and Simba are (Simba a little slimmer though)
    Mimzy – I just love that photo of your buns together, they’re beautiful.
    longhairmike – wow, that video’s great. I wish stories like this would make it to the news shows here in the UK.

jerseygirl

I think I have myself a newly bonded pair of rabbits!
    Rumball and Alice

photo image_zpscb35d02e.jpg
    Sorry about photo quality. I haven’t gotten many of them as yet.
    They’ve spent last night and all day together. : )

JackRabbit
    Participant

LEL –Did you make the “too many rabbits. . .” &pic up yourself or did you find that somewhere? I need that on my wall at work! (Seriously!)

Baxter n Boos Mom
    Participant

Happy Easter from Baxter and Boo.

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Everyone’s bunnies are so cute!
    JG-Congrats! So cute!
    JR-I didn’t make it. My local rabbit rescue posted it on Facebook.

Mimzy
    Participant

Thanks MissD!

JerseyGirl – A bonded pair! So happy for you I hope it keeps going well!!

I did some easter pics today! Mostly got pics of Obi because Mimzy just would not sit still lol.

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Aww, happy Easter Mimzy and Kenobi!

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.