Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE APRIL PICTURE THREAD :D

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Hazel
    Participant

Posted By MissD on 4/05/2014 5:47 AM

Oscar and Lily! Love them, so sweet

Yeah, I love how they get along. She wanted some kale too but Oscar doesn’t share…

Just because Hannah doesn’t have a split face doesn’t mean she can’t be purebred, as NBO said. I actually love her face being light colored, it compliments Buddy’s dark face perfectly! They are so beautiful together, I could look at them for hours!

SLandB: Poor Lola, I hope she recovers quickly! How sweet of Bailey to look out for her. Is he a Flemmie?

bpash: Oh my, that’s just too cute! Pretty girl.

Mimzy: Kenobi is such a cutie! I know you said he LOVES to be petted, I guess stuff piled on top of him still counts as pets in his mind. Him hiding in the pile of hay is hilarious! The piggies are adorable, too!

LPT: Love what you did there with Bindi! He does look quite disapproving!

Lolabuns: Lola is getting so big!! How much does she weigh now? I remember you posting baby pictures of her before you got to pick her up, she was so tiny!

AndHenry: I bet he thinks there’s coke on that second shelf! He’ll get up there, watch out! 

NBO: Bam is so pretty! I love his blue eyes. I’m so glad you ended up with him, what a story! When are you going to start bonding? I guess Bam still has a couple of weeks of healing to do.

bunnytown: Cotton in a hat, priceless!

Nuggetbuns: Poor Emilee. I don’t blame her for being extra vigilant, Nugget looks like he’s completely oblivious of any danger. They sure make a cute couple!

calipa: Calvin looks so sweet. I hope he comes out of his shell soon. And Rodan in your arms, that’s awesome! I can’t believe he lets you do that.

Mike: Very cute pictures. You got some lucky bunnies there.

rayray: Love Ziggy, his color is stunning! The little ones are always the most work, right? Oscar weighs under 3lbs as well and boy does he make up for it in attitude!

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

Well he’s 2 weeks post neuter in a couple days. I really wanna get started because I feel like I’m going to have a difficult journey between him and Harley. Sally doesn’t seem to care about bam. She’s indifferent with him so I’m not worried about those two. And Harley doesn’t care AS much. But idk… I’m going to start I thinking tomorrow. Just really small steps. Nothing major lol

calipa_st
    Participant

I know harnesses are frowned upon, but I only took my boys right out front and put them down…no walking. It cracks me up that they both made the same face of squinted eyes enjoying the sunlight…

calipa_st
    Participant

mimzy, your bun all covered up is cracking me up lol

Yeah, Bailey is a Flemmie. Similarly to harlequins, I guess, people who show Flemish Giants would not consider her to be a “true” Flemmie because she only weighs 9 lbs (a little less that show-quality ones are supposed to weigh), but her parents were Flemmies as far as I know. The previous owners told the person who arranged the adoption that both parents were Flemmies, but I don’t know how reliable a source they are since they were not taking care of the rabbits that they gave up properly.

But yeah, she’s been looking out for her little sisfur since she came home from the vet. It’s very sweet!

Ellekke
    Participant

Love everyone’s pictures but I just wanna say that Kenobi is hilarious!!!!

Last weekend I took my buns out for the first time in their outside playpen. Didn’t leave them out of my sight! They loved it!!!

The towel is where the bunnyhuman goes!

Some birds are making funny noises but Arya is on it!

“Munch munch munch *gulp* munch munch munch”

“Snif snif, munch munch munch *snore* munch munch”

“munch munch ?oink? munch munch”

Awe!  I can’t wait until the snow here melts so I can take my babies outside!

Diamond
    Participant

So many precious bunnies, so little time.

Also Ellekke, you probably want to put a cover on that pen. Even if you’re watching them, I’ve heard of hawks coming out of absolutely nowhere.

rayray
    Participant

Ellekke, those 2 are so precious!! 
    I just had to share this pic.  The other day I had people over.  A 1st since Ziggy’s neuter in Jan.  He was so excited for people to be over.  He was jumping all over the furniture asking for treats from everyone. lol!  But after everyone left he was exhausted.  Here’s him passing out on his personal loveseat. lol!

Mimzy
    Participant

Posted By NewBunnyOwner123 on 4/05/2014 11:29 AM

Yep harlequin is a true breed recognized by the arba. And harlequin is also a color. They try to get the harlequin breed to have perfect markings. The face split is one of them. The harlequin breed reaches 9 ish pounds.

Yep! Mimzy is called a broken magpie harlequin because she doesn’t have the perfect markings. But she has to be just a mix between other things because she’s only about 5 1/2lbs, no idea what breeds she has in her though, oh well I love her markings just the way they are

& MissD, like Hazel said, Bud & Hannah’s face colorings compliment each other well! Every time I see them, I always think it looks like they swapped colors or they’re inverted from each other

Too cute how Bailey watches over Lola! Hope she’s recovering well
    Arla – Great action shots I love seeing bunnies in mid air xD I’m getting a new phone soon that has a better camera & I think a feature for moving objects, hoping to get pics like those!

Hazel – You’re right! Anything touching his head is petting in his mind. Silly bunny

Calipa – They look adorable in their little jackets!

Ellekke – I love your playpen setup! They look so happy & so so cute together :3

Mimzy
    Participant

While browsing my friend’s photos for old pics of Obi, I found these! I had never seen them before but they’re so cute

She put him in a build a bear shirt on her birthday lol

& I just love this one

Ellekke
    Participant

Ahhhww look at Ziggy! Look at that face!! Oh my gosh *melts*…
    If he would come near me I would just give him a whole bag of treats.

About the harlequin pattern, I’m a fan!
    (If I could I would steal Buddy and Hannah! They are gorgious! But Shhhhh, don’t tell MissD! :p )

BunnyLady1989
    Participant

Aw Kenobi! Bunnies in clothes just melts my heart i should get a picture of Lulu in her dress!

rayray
    Participant

Mimzy, I just love that black & white picture! Obi looks like quite the happy bun. <3

This is from back in October, but it’s a bunny in clothes.  I just thought I’d share because seeing all these bunnies in clothes is making me want to put together some new bunny outfits!  This is Bailey in her dragon costume for halloween:

Mimzy
    Participant

That has to be the cutest dragon I’ve ever seen! I was thinking I should get a little Jedi outfit for Obi-Bun Kenobi

BunnyLady1989
    Participant

He can be a Jedi bunny!! Lol don’t forget the light saber!

You should definitely get a jedi outfit!  I wonder were you would find that, though.

BunnyLady1989
    Participant

That’s when you get creative and make one!! Oddly enough I put one together for myself for Halloween this past year.

Mimzy
    Participant

I’ll have to try to make one myself but if not…ETSY! I’ll give him a carrot as his light saber xD

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

Time to post some more of Bam I sure miss Sally and Harley’s company. can’t wait until they get bonded. 

Zonked out

I like this one because he looks completely off guard. It cracks me up because he seems to ‘pose’ for his pictures and this one is like he’s saying, “Wait! I wasn’t ready! Did you really just take that picture?!” lol

Yep, he’s a climber

He’s laying down and licking his paws lol 

First date…poor. He has no game whatsoever with the ladies lol 

rayray
    Participant

He looks so cuddly in the 1st pic sleeping. I just want to kiss his little face.
    The lop looks a lot bigger than Bam. Or is that just the camera angle?

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

Lol there’s a size difference between Sally and Bam. She outweighs him by a couple pounds. Should see the difference with Harley and bam :/

rayray
    Participant

I kinda wish I got a bigger bun than Ziggy. He’s small and feisty so he fits into every little space. And what’s with the little ones climbing everything? lol!! Ziggy jumps on the tv stand all the time. And I can tell he’s thinking about jumping on his cage, but there’s no place to sit because of the bars on top.

justwildbeat
    Participant

Disclaimer: This is not my bun, but I totally am going to make my own rabbit napping cushion!

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.