Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE APRIL PICTURE THREAD :D

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Sindri
    Participant

I love everyone’s pictures!

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

Harley is a boy

AndHenry
    Participant

Henry in his apartment (the cupboard is part of his house). The upstairs is for storage.

LongEaredLions
    Participant

He is plotting how to get all the delicious hay and treats on floor 2….
    Wait…. Henry doesn’t like hay.

AndHenry
    Participant

Henry said “thanks ‘BURP’ for the coke” bunnytowne! ha ha ha – so funny! (love it!). Cotton is toooo spoiled, you know that don’t you BT! Lol…..

Your bunny photo’s are always the best ever MissD! Are you a photographer?

Ha ha ha LEL! We are waiting for Henry to dig through the roof to get to his treats! The hay? We are STILL trying……. sigh!

PS – I have Henry booked in for his ear piercing Mimzy, LOL! So cool!

Tessie
    Participant

Awwwww, so much BUNNY! ^_^
    I’ll post some pictures later today.

LittlePuffyTail
    Participant

Svandis
    Participant

Lol that’s great LPT!

BunnyLady1989
    Participant

So much precious-ness!! I seriously need to sit down and figure out how to fix my pictures on my computer. Lol Andi Henry looks awful suspicious in there

bunnytowne
    Participant

LPT I love the angry Bindi 

bunnytowne
    Participant

Oh Ray Ray those buns are adorable.  I love them.  I have my laptop Pinky and Littles my google chrome on the top back of my couch and cover the wires with a small sheet. I like your idea. Neat and tidy  

NBO gosh what a cute expression that blue eyed bunny has.  OOOOOO just gotta love it.  IT looks so sweet.

LHM those 2 are so cute and little.  I love them too.

Miss D I like that big thumper that your bun has sticking out lol  They look nice lying together.  A nice pair they are. 

Nugget Buns you look like a lover bunny.  I bet you are spoiled. You and your partner. 

And the guinea piggies.  Can’t leave them out. 

Your welcome Henry   Hey lets get together and get to that 2nd floor.  I jump good I can jump up there and throw the treats down.  We can have a feast. And some hay too.  Yummy

MissD
    Participant

Great photos everyone!
    NuggetBuns – you’re right, Hannah does look a little like Nugget. He’s a cute bun, do you know what breed he is? Hannah’s a mix of some sort
    AndHenry – no, I’m not a photographer, I just really love taking photos and they turn out decent sometimes, but thank you for a compliment
    Thank you everyone for kind words.

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

I think Hannah is what my Harkey boy is. He’s a harlequin rabbit, full bred.

Mimzy
    Participant

haha love the angry Bindi! Too cute

Hazel
    Participant

This has turned into a great thread already! So many awesome pictures, everybody! Keep them coming.

Surprised Oscar:

“I hear… CRAISINS!”

Trying something new:

He seems to like it .

Chilling:

Mimzy
    Participant

Oscar!<3 Such a handsome little guy

How docile Kenobi is…

He didn’t move a muscle as we kept piling on haha

Buried him in grass

Think she sees me?

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Aww, Kenobi is so cute! So calm too!

bpash89
    Participant

such a little princess… she’s clearly into accessorizing these days.

“It looks better on me, mom!”

MissD
    Participant

Oscar and Lily! Love them, so sweet Kenobi seems so patient, I wish my buns were like that sometimes, it’s hard to take good photos of them, they don’t stay still long

Posted By NewBunnyOwner123 on 4/04/2014 11:34 AM
    I think Hannah is what my Harkey boy is. He’s a harlequin rabbit, full bred.

I was actually told by a few people on facebook that Hannah is not a proper harlequin because she doesn’t have a split on her face like your Harley does. I don’t really know but is harlequin actually a breed? I thought it was just a colour type.

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

Harlequin is a breed as well. And lots of harlequins don’t have the face split. That’s just what they try to get when breeding and showing.

MissD, Hannah is gorgeous!  She is definitely on the list of bunnies I want.  I wouldn’t worry, though.  I haven’t been able to talk my boyfriend into adopting any of the bunnies that are actually available at shelters, so I doubt he’d be alright with kidnapping a bunny.  He thinks that two bunnies is more than enough, but what does he know?

I tried to get a photo of Lola when she voluntarily jumped on my lap, but she kept moving.  This was the best I could do:

Sorry this photo is so dark, but this is Bailey sitting next to Luke (the bf who has no idea how many bunnies someone should have) on the futon:

Lola admires herself and her handiwork in the mirror after making a mess:

As I was assembling these shelves, Lola sprayed urine over all of the pieces and me and then kept climbing on them and trying to lick the glue off of the wooden dowels.  Here she is after the shelves are fully assembled, finding that they are perfectly Lola-sized:

We also have cube shelves that are perfectly Bailey-sized (much bigger), so I think Lola was excited to have some of “her own” shelves.

This is Bailey saying goodbye to Lola in front of a small sample of my shoe collection before she goes off to get spayed:

Since Lola got back from the vet, she has to stay in a cage for a few days to let her stitches heal a bit.  Bailey has been sitting beside the cage almost constantly, thumping at me when I take Lola out for her medicine:

This is me with Lola after she took her painkillers, antibiotics, and had her eyedrops (poor baby):

MissD
    Participant

Awww, it’s so sweet that Bailey won’t leave Lola’s side. Amazing how bunnies love each other, Hannah worries about Buddy even when I just brush him

New Bunny Owner – I didn’t know that, thanks. I thought it was just a colour. It’s like Buddy – he’s a seal point colour but dwarf lop breed. I thought it was the same with harlequins. I learn every day

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

Yep harlequin is a true breed recognized by the arba. And harlequin is also a color. They try to get the harlequin breed to have perfect markings. The face split is one of them. The harlequin breed reaches 9 ish pounds. But any breed of rabbit can have harlequin coloring. But I can see where the confusion set in. But he’s there’s harlequins, and harlequin colors lol the breeder i got Harley from had lots of babies that didn’t have the face split so that’s why she was rehoming them as pet only because they were “faulty” to show and wouldn’t show well. Harley was faulty because he lacks any true body bands. But I think he’s perfect either way

Rabbit lover
    Participant

Great thread! I enjoyed looking through all these adorable pirctures! Here are some of my Austa playing outside today he had a blast!

http://s746.photobucket.com/user/loverabbits4/library/?sort=3&page=1

MissD
    Participant

NBO – he sure is

Arla4ever – great action photos. That’s what a happy bunny looks like

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.