Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

AndHenry
Participant

Your hair must feel light and wonderful Nora – I had about 3 inches taken off mine and because it is still at my shoulder’s I didn’t think it would make much of a difference, but it did! It feels light and fresh, and a bit less to shampoo, hahaha. I’m sorry thing’s aren’t working out as you had planned with Fili and Pippin, but I know you will get there – I believe in you!

And yes Justina, bam was right… I have been giving Henry mulberry’s and the leaves since we got him over 2 years ago. I actually started a thread when I was new and asked the question and was told the leaves were quite healthy for bunnies. So I was super happy – obviously. I just wished I didn’t plant it right next to my clothesline – DOH! Silly me! Lol!

You know it’s funny Moxie and LBJ…. I have a pool that I nagged for and I don’t think I went for a swim at all last summer??? LOL! Our Summer was so hot and humid it was more pleasant to stay inside with Henry and the dog’s with the A/C on. And I agree about the weather! I know it’s Winter here and I hate the cold, but what is getting me down is that for the last 2 weeks it has been grey skies and rain which is really depressing day after day, week after week. I just want/need the sun to shine and blue skies again. If I could spent every miserable day snugged up in bed I wouldn’t mind… sigh! Lol!

Super happy to see you back Hazel!!! I hope whatever is causing concern is getting better? I am still worried though – I hate knowing something isn’t as it should be… Still sending all my vibes to you both.

And I had to laugh JR when you said you were looking for the ‘like’ button, hahaha. When I posted above I hit ‘enter’ and wondered why it didn’t post??? Idiot me then remembered to hit ‘submit’! Silly us! Ha ha ha ha ha

No way was I picking Henry up for a wedding photo after we were dressed LB, hahaha! We got dressed in the lounge room (the room Henry is NOT allowed in) so our clothes would be fluff free for ONE day! And Henry spent his first night ever home alone – he’s such a grown up boy now! I bet he didn’t even miss us? Dam bunny!

Lol!