Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Lee
Participant
213 posts Send Private Message

HAHAHA! Really that does sound like fun. I love that you guys named someone else’s rabbit and have refused to call it by its real name ever since, too funny. GO TEAM MANNY!

And yes you are all weird, but certainly no weirder than I, so I think we will all get along great!

Sindriona – Silence is the name I am stuck on it now, I love it.

BAM – Midsummer sounds amazing! Even if it also sounds cold (I dont do anything under 20degrees, which works out well right now as I live in a desert, I think it may have made 17degrees a few weeks ago when it rained…).

AH – A whole day to yourself! Wonderful, you can drink wine, cuddle with the furries and chat on BB! Bliss.

There is a big canine behaviour science conference on in the US this weekend, it is live streamed all over the world, I am supposed to be staying up to watch it, but it doesn’t start for another 3 hours (midnight our time) I dont think Im going to make it! Recording it is.

Wish I could get back into exercise, I just cant find the motivation I used to do really well, in fact there was a stage where I went to the gym 6 days a week! Then I dropped back which was fine, started hot yoga and running and that was great, and then I moved across the country and in with my partner and Ive become dead lazy. Must find motivation….I mean other than looking in the mirror lol!