Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

AndHenry
Participant

I remember you celebrating the day last year bam (or was it the year before?) and if I remember it was a cool day but luckily no rain??? The food and drink sound amazing – I hope you still get to enjoy it, indoors?

Sorry, I tried to get back on after I cleaned up and I couldn’t again…. I tried everything and could only get to the home page, DOH! It’s just after 8.30pm and I thought I’d try again before I switch off for the night, so pleased I did.

Oh Hazel, I am so sorry – and your telling me not to worry? Of course I am going to worry – I care about you! Whatever it is, I’m sending you both all my vibes to make it all better (((((((Hazel & hubby))))))). I am going to miss you terribly and I hope it’s not for to long, but I understand completely. HUG’S to both you and your hubby.

I am so sorry Lee for being away and missing out on all the fun – thing’s are a little (LOT) hectic here at the moment and I sometimes have trouble getting onto BB. But I am so happy that everyone has embraced you as I knew they would – didn’t I tell you that everyone here is the best ever! I class everyone on this thread as a genuine close friend that I wouldn’t be without – they are that wonderful! Talking of wonderful…. where is Moxie???

BTW JR…. I love the name Alice and Smokie’s song Alice and I even loved Alice on the Brady Bunch – but I didn’t love my hair looking like Alice’s on the show! Good grief! Honestly, as soon as I got home and looked in the mirror properly it just hit me that my hair looked liked Alice’s hairstyle – GASP! Lol!

Happy Birthday So Fluffy Bunny! I hope you enjoy today!!! 33? Yep, that’s still a good age…. I could still bend over without ‘groaning’! hahahaha!

And I have to laugh LB – don’t complain about Lilith walking like a cat till you see Henry who is ‘one of the dogs’, silly bunny! If he could bark I reckon he would, LOL! Oh and I’m the opposite Sindriona…. food is not my problem (I don’t really have a sweet tooth) it’s the exercise! I am active, but not in the tummy reducing exercise way. Actually, I just thought about it and food is a problem – I may not eat sweets but I eat a lot of fatty foods – savoury foods, naughty me! No wonder my belly is getting bigger than my boobies! I love hot chips (fries) too LBJ! *SIGH*!

Do NOT let JR fool you Lee – she is just as bad as the rest of us naming bunnies (notice how I tricked you into that, he he he he….) though LBJ is the name master! (so far….) We named a bunny Manny who’s mum calls him something else (Tucker or something? BLAH!), but we all (well, most of us, lol!) here still refer to him as Manny! And his mum (tanlover) knows it! LOL! It was WAR! Everyone (and I mean everyone!) HAD to take sides even declaring our ‘team’ on our avatar’s so everyone was clear who was a friend or the enemy. Even when someone (a friend BBer) posted, it was asked who side you were on before a reply was given, haha! It was one of the most fun we had on BB lasting weeks! We’ve also indulged in stealing other people’s bunnies (that was hilarious!), we were literally frantic stealing bunnies from people who already stole bunny’s from all over the world and sneaking them through airports and having secret hideouts. Gee…. and here I was saying I was weird??? I just realised, we ALL are! This is why I adore everyone on BB – who else has this much fun? My hubby used to think I was mad – not anymore! He just goes with the flow now….. LOL!