Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

I’m almost ready to pack up and go to bed – NO I didn’t shave my leg’s tonight or break open the wine, I have Blair’s hospital appointment tomorrow morning (NOT the MRI – the heart monitor one) and I spose I better turn up looking intelligent (as much as I possibly can??? Lol) without a morning after headache or cut legs (yes I still cut myself – I hate being a girl now!), hahaha!

And I have been saving this last post for Moxie – OMG, look how beautiful Henrietta is!!! I adore that she is so unique, I love her so much! All the chick’s look beautiful, but there is that little something special about Henrietta. I too loved all the photo’s – thank you! And the chicken house??? WOW! You have no idea how impressed I am – beats Henry’s home made house, hahaha! Good thing Henry doesn’t have to live in his house or he’d be moving out to live the high life with your chicken’s Moxie, lol!
    I hope it’s ok to say on here that I got your PM but I still can’t reply – I can write, but when I hit send I get the whirling wheel and the non operational/timed out page. How do I know this??? I replied and got the ‘page’. So, I wrote again but this time I copied it before hitting send and it happened again. Did a paste and again it took me to the ‘page’! ONLY if your ok with it, I’d love to reply to you here – I am desperate to tell you what I think about something in particular, but I won’t till you tell me it’s ok. And I reckon everyone would think it’s super cool toooo! I’m sure you can tell I’m a little excited about it, hehehehe……
    I’ve also noticed you haven’t been on as much? You know I can be having a really bad day (like getting my hair done – good grief! Lol!) and I look forward to reading your posts as much as everyone else – you really are everyone’s joy here on BB, and I hope you know it. I’m also missing my other kiddies MK and Midnight – again, like Tokii, I hope they are just busy and all is ok.

Just for fun….. remember that wood thing with glitter gems stuck all over it that Blair made and bought home and the hubby and I have been passing off to each other??? I got the hubby a beauty yesterday, I packed it in his lunch bag – he sent me a picture text of it in his bag when he found it, hahaha! I woke up this morning to find it laying next to my face in bed – GASP! But very funny! I have been holding out all day trying to think of where to give it to him next??? If anyone has any ideas, please pass them on…. LOL!

And here I was telling Lee that you guys may think I’m weirder than I am – NOPE! You guys know me! Hahahaha……..

Ni night everyone…..