Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

Yer, I used to go to Friday’s in the City with the hubby to watch the SOO – I danced and got drunk with everyone else who didn’t want to watch the game, LOL! And even funnier – I used to sell the tickets for the games, hahaha! If I was feeling cheeky, when someone asked what would be a good seat, I said ‘NONE’! hehehehehe……
    Why would you live anywhere else but Brissy??? We have the lifestyle and affordable housing compared to the other States – my favourite hang out is QPAC, the shows we have seen – I am going to see Jimmy Barnes there in July! ! I know Wynnum – it’s like the Southside version of where I live on the water. It’s beautiful! And your dog? A pitbull? I am a great believer that your dog is as good as you raise it. I had a Staffy growing up and she was the best ever! I’m now down to Shih Tsu’s and Maltese x Toy Poodle’s – to fit them all in our bed, hahaha!
    And I agree, they are not actively seeking out bunnies, but it just takes one person to DOB you in – I hate dibby dobber’s! LOL! I know there are a lot of bunnies kept in QLD – the law is just…. dumb! My Henry has been neutered and has his very own exotic vet and I now buy his food from Melbourne and get it delivered – all good! BTW – Henry can not escape. We had a scare once (still to soon for me to talk about, lol!) and I know for a fact he can’t escape us! LOL! And it’s a DATE! as soon as you get back to Brissy.

Yes! The Northside and Southside thing is REAL!!! Hahahaha. When my daughter moved to South Brisbane she never heard the end of it from us – traitor! My son is still loyal, hehehe…. and it’s just like SOO and the QLDer and NSW thing – gotta love it!
    GREAT – Now my BB friends are gonna know that I am weirder than I made myself out to be…. bugga! Ha ha ha!

PS – If you ever need help with a bunny name…. we *might* be able to help you out…. maybe??? Just start a new thread and see if anyone replies???
    (Hahahaha everyone, get your game face on and names ready!!!)