Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

I can’t wait for you to watch Orange Steph….. but remember not to give anything away when posting here. I remember when I missed Season 1 and I threatened everyone if they gave it away, hahaha!

I wouldn’t worry about it LBJ – I’ve seen you and you are NOT fat! And who cares…. I wear slipper’s to the shop’s, my hair pulled back without being combed properly and I am not feral! Just lazy on occasion, haha! I know I scrub up ok when I need or want to and I only do it for myself and my family, not to impress anyone else – I don’t really care what anyone, especially a stranger who doesn’t know how nice I am…. thinks of me! I only care about the people who care about me thinks of me, and that’s I’m a good guy and a good friend. I know it can hurt, why I hate rude/obnoxious people, but don’t take it to heart. Even if you were 10x’s the size you are, it wouldn’t change how or what I think about you – I adore you for YOU and reckon your gorgeous!
    And my hubby wouldn’t do or say anything either…. he says to my face he would – but I know he wouldn’t! What can he do? Have a punch up? NO thanks! Not interested. And I’m ok with that. The only time I would jack up or expect anyone else to jack up is if someone had a go to Blair’s face about his disability – but I reckon everyone else around would jump in too – no one tolerates poor form anymore.
    Remember LBJ – fat bottom’s are cool! Queen even wrote and sang a song dedicated to fat bottmed girls! My favourite Queen song!!!