Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

So Fluffy Bunny
Participant

Its been a heck of a day here today, our ac is not working, on top of the door that is getting replaced since it warped so badly that me or my fiancee cannot kick it in. So its been pouring in, with the house repairs that we are doing.

Right now, I’m slightly frazzled since I have to make sure that both our dog and bun don’t overheat. its the husky in him that I worry about and all her fur. I have been putting in cold terracotta plates with ice underneath and chilled, wet salads for Laurana, and ice in Troy’s water for the day and changing it out every so often. We had the ac repairmen out earlier but all he found wrong was our filter was bad… okay we got a new one in and its still above eighty degrees’ in the house. Even my fiancee’s mother is hot and she wears sweaters all the time since she’s always cold… now she’s not and she’s called the ac guys back. Hopefully this gets fixed soon since yesterday it felt like it was 105 outside and that is weird for Tennessee