Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

Well, I might as well keep going while I can still get in, hahahaha……
    I just had a naughty thought – when I couldn’t submit my last post the other night, was that BB or a FL blocking it??? You had enough of me??? LOL!

Anyhow, just a quick message to Hazel. I watched all of Season 1 of Orange is the New Black (only took me 2 days – GASP! Lol!) and Season 2 makes perfect sense to me now – bloody brilliant! I have the recorder set to record ALL of Season 3 this Saturday, apparently we get it the same time as you guys in the US. And I’m a little excited…. one of my favourite Aussie’s is staring in Season 3, Ruby Rose. I can’t wait to see her stuff in it, so look out for her as a newbie. She has short dark hair, tall and slender and her tat’s are real. I just realised that was probably a dumb thing to say – I’m sure ALL the tat’s are real on this show???

And bam, I recorded True Detective – is it only one Season with 8 episode’s??? And are they doing a Season 2? I haven’t actually watched it yet – I am waiting for a cold, miserable, rainy Sunday to spend in bed to watch the whole 8 episodes in one go. I reckon sometime late July the way I am going? LOL! I had to watch Orange straight away seeing I already watched Season 2. I am going to save Season 3 and do a marathon as well.
    For all the things I CAN’T live without??? My dishwaher, washing machine, fridge and RECORDER! Hehehehe…..