Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

OMG OMG OMG! I just remembered something I wanted to tell you guys when I couldn’t get on and forgot…..

Sooo, Blair bought home a little perfume bottle filled with coloured sand from his art day. I admired it and let it sit on my desk for a few hours before dumping it in the bin when he went to bed. Bugga! I got up the next morning and there was ANOTHER one on my desk! Different bottle but the same. I thought how many does he have??? Anyhow the rest of the week went by and I forgot about it till I woke up this morning and found this little wood thing covered in glued sparkly gem thingy’s on my bedside table thinking Blair must have come in and put it there while I was asleep last night. When I got up I took it and showed my hubby who couldn’t keep a straight face – he put it on my bedside table after Blair gave it to him last night! LOL!

Sooo…… guess how we spent the morning? Giving it to each other by leaving it in each other’s spaces, hahaha! Hey, at least it hasn’t made the bin yet! (I know it must sound terrible that we bin his stuff, but if you knew how much and what he brings home you’d understand). Soooo…… this afternoon Blair brings home more stuff! A catalogue for a HUGE tv he wants (and will never get!) some figurine and a ball! The ball is not huge or little, about 3x’s the size of a tennis ball and I told Blair to roll it to Henry. Henry loves (or HATES!) it, he has moved it around for a good 30 seconds! Talk about concentration! So, I think we will KEEP the ball???

LOL!