Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE January chat RE: January chat

Love4Bunny
Participant
878 posts Send Private Message

Vienna, was that your Lucy impersonation?! I can imagine it in my head. So funny

Moxie, my hubby LOVES that program. Powered through all the seasons in the blink of an eye but I still couldn’t bring myself to watch it.

LBJ10, it just sounds so confronting!! I won’t be going to graduate school anytime soon, that’s for sure. I’ll just… hug a bunny instead But seriously, congrats to everyone on this thread who has done the hard yakka and worked their butts off with graduate school and the like. I think that’s awesome.

Q8, I am sorry to have to say… I did not, I repeat, did not, enjoy Neil Patrick Harris as Olaf in A.S.O.U.E. I know!! I know. I saw the first episode. He is GOOD. Talented. But Jim Carrey brings more ominous-ness to the party, I have to say. I like sly villains and NPH was just a little to overt & comical for my liking. But he has fantastic comedic timing and he got my hubby laughing, which is not easy considering hubby doesn’t like childrens books/ movies. It’s the duplicitouness which makes Olaf who he is, and it’s like the Baudelaires and the reader are the few privvy to the truth, but the TV series underplays that dynamic, revealing too much at once. And it loses it’s mystery. I reckon that’s why the books take the readers on a journey and are addictive. You’re always waiting for the other characters to figure out the truth but it’s not believeable if Olaf is too obvious. Does that make sense? Needless to say but you’ve probably guessed – I’m a fan of the books. Totally nerded out just there.