1. Rabbit's name: Lola, an American Fuzzy Lop
2. Rabbit's age: A little over a year
3. Lola's been in my house a little over a year, but she's only been "mine" for the last few months
4. Not spayed
5. Her personality has shown a wide range: crazy, lazy, skittish, curious, adventurous, moody, affectionate, brave, sulking, playful
6. I'll try and get pics up when I get a chance.
As for me, I'm completely new to rabbit ownership. In fact, I'm completely new to pet ownership in general. Lola was sort of dumped into my lap. My roommate wanted a pet. I told her I'd only allow caged animals since our other roommate, my sister, already had two cats running around like they owned the place. So, of course, I come home one day to find a rabbit in a cage. After a while, my roommate started to lose interest in Lola when she realized just how much time and work owning a rabbit actually was. In fact, it got to the point where I was taking care of Lola much more often than she was. I didn't mind too much. Lola's kind of cute, after all, and it was fun watching the two cats run away from her in total terror, lol! Every once in a while my roommate would mention that she was probably going to put Lola up for sale on Craigslist. After making this threat about a half dozen times, I told her "why not just give the rabbit to me?" She did, and I'm now the proud owner of my very first pet.
In case it's of any interest, I'm a single 35-year-old guy who works way too much. I'm trying to decide whether to go back to school to get a degree in accounting. My hobbies include reading, writing fiction, playing fantasy sports, playing softball, playing the trumpet, hunting, collecting comic books, and now interacting with my Lola.
Thanks for the interest,