When your pictures are an online server (photobucket, facebook, etc)...
1. Right-click on the picture you want to insert, and select "Copy Image URL", "Copy Image Location", "Copy Image Address", etc. This will vary depending on what browser you use.
2. Click the picture icon above the reply box.
3. Paste the image URL (location, address, etc) into the box and click "OK"
***ALTERNATE METHODS: ADDING PICTURES FROM THE QUICK REPLY BOX***
1. Copy/paste the picture insertion html code from your photo hosting website.
2. If no code is given, copy the image URL and paste it within the quotation marks: < img src = "URL here" > -- remove all spaces!