My name is Chelle. I have been on this forum basically ever since I adopted Dexter over a year ago. This forum has helped me so much and I am so thankful for it and everyone on here. Also love the store on here as well. He loves his willow rings and willow star. Dexter is a gray and white lop bun (not sure what kind of lop). He has white around his neck, around his eyes, on the bottom of his feet and a full white belly.
- Rabbit name: Dexter (aka bonbons, buhbuh, grayman, mr. gray)
- Rabbit Age: about 1 yr 3 mo
- How long has your bunny been with you? since he was 2 months old
- Spayed/Neutered? neutered
- Rabbit Personality Traits: very social, calm but does not like to be held, curious, gives lots of kissies, demanding for his cilantro and pellets, lovable
- Are you new to rabbits or have you been a bunny slave for a long while now? Dexter is my second bun. I had my first bun in 8th grade (really really long time ago) and his name was Bunsen. He was a dwarf bun.
I also have a 6 month old kitten named Annabelle that you can see in the picures below. She loves his condo but he's not too thrilled about that The picture of them laying next to eachother is very very rare!! Enjoy