Ok so, Ollie is getting neutered next Tuesday. Prayers are appreciated for my nerves and his recovery. Anyways! I'm moving into a new apartment the 28th and was thinking about getting a partner for Ollie since the apartment would be neutral ground for both of them. I know that his hormones won't be gone for about a month after the neuter, and that being said I'm planning to adopt a female bunny that is already spayed.
Do you think this would be a good idea to do it while the apartment has not been "claimed" so to speak by either bun? Or should I wait a couple of months until Ollie has settled down?