i said a few weeks ago that i wanted to get Dougal neutuered. He is 5 months old. However my mum's local vet (i'm going away next week) won't do him until he is at least 5 and half months old preferably 6 months. Does this make the vet extra cautious and quite good, or slightly misunderstanding in the rabbit area of things? I don't know whether I should wait a few weeks for my mums vet where my sister can watch him after 24/7 but it's not "home" or to take him to a London Vet once I'm back and maybe take a day off work.
I'm getting superduper stressed about all this because of history with our rabbits and relations rabbits having bladder problems after etc
and reading all the vet info, forums and welfare pages i'm really worried no vet is good enough when really i just need to go for one. sniff.
haven't seen dougal for a week now either and he is staying with my mum for another week. i miss him. sniff.